This is now the 306 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The 306 is a Joye 306 (or Janty Minifogger) made by the same folks who make the 510 so it fits on the same threads. It is a little skinnier and over all smaller. It has a pretty solid exposed atomizer which on 510 batteries I feel gives pretty similar performance IMO. I've never used the actual 306 batteries but they are smaller than the 510 so I wouldn't expect them to out last it. Other than that my thoughts on the 306 and the 401 are pretty much spelled out in my previous post.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Does anyone know where to get pre-filled cartridges in cherry flavor for the 306?
Or who has the best tasting liquid?
Thank you for your help.

I don't know. I like the 306 so I can dip and not deal with those nasty carts, but at the least I would suggest buying blank carts and filling them yourself. More options and much more cost effective.

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
I just got a 306 from RMV today. I picked it up cuz it was only 20 bucks and came with a USB charger (which I don't have) all compatible with my 510. No carts came with the unit though so I can only drip/dip, but I must say I'm really impressed. Even with the cutoff it's giving some great vapor and really nice flavor. I didn't expect it to work this well, honestly. It's got a real nice feel to it as a standalone unit, but I really like that I can dip with my 510 batteries now, and I can use the auto batt for my 510 atty if I'm typing a lot and want my hands free. After only about an hour with it I would fully recommend it as a compliment to the 510, and possibly even as a stand alone unit for lighter vapers, people who don't want a manual switch, or people who are determined to get a PV that's closer in size/feel to a real cigarette.

Jimbo52

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Chicago
I wish I had seen this thread yesterday, just ordered some more 510 stuff.

306 sounds interesting, I want to eventually mix it up a little but for now I'm hooked on the 510 as it has worked a miracle in getting me to stop smoking.

~L~

I went the route of Blu to Janty Mini Fogger, to 510. The 510 allowed me to quit analogs altogether.

[FONT="]I absolutely love my 510. I am absolutely sold on the PTB mod for the 510 cart. Thinking it might help with refilling the carts of my original Janty Mini Fogger (Joye306) I even modded a few of these hard to refill carts; works OK but still a problem with the inner cart size being too small to hold more than 5-6 drops of e-juice. In the process, I found I missed the small size and automatic batteries of the Mini Fogger/306 & I made two amazing discoveries:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#1f497d][FONT="]1.[/FONT]
[FONT="]The PCC (Personal Charging Case) for my 510 works to recharge the Mini Fogger/306 batteries. Especially the new case I have with the 3/8” foam bumper on the lid above the battery slot. I can now carry around my Mini Fogger/306 with a couple of carts and atomizer just like my 510. Awesome!!

[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#1f497d][FONT="]2.[/FONT]
[FONT="]The Mini Fogger/306 is a great dipping device. Find the thread [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT="]Don't drip, dip! I had an old Contact Lens Case in the medicine cabinet and converted it for e-juice. RY4 on one side and whatever strikes my fancy on the other.[/FONT]

[FONT="]I have finally put my Mini Fogger/306 back in play; instead of carrying the 510/PCC and a bottle of e-juice for topping off, I can carry the 306/PCC and the Contact Lens Case.[/FONT]

I've used the 306 with the 306 and the 510 batts for about seven weeks now and I will say the 510 batts are far superior but after about 5 weeks my battery life was noticably diminished. I ordered a passthrough to try to make the next ones last longer through less frequent use. I am curious how well the 510 attys/carts compare but I have so much already invested in 306 attys/carts that I am reluctant to try. Although I do wish due to the batts alone that I started on a 510 and not the 306. I think you almost get twice the vapor with a 510 batt compared to a 306. When you use them constantly like I do you hate it when your 510 batts are drained and you have to rely on your 306 batts.

I do not dip/drip or do anything special with mine. I do refill my own carts now which I was putting off for a while but I would urge others that it really is easier than you think so don't be scared like I was noobs.

My other advice for anyone that uses a 306 or a 510 is get a PCC immediately (Personal Charging Case I believe is what it said it stood for). You will burn through batts so quick that you'll be fiending when your batteries are all dead while you are at work and you have to wait until you get home to recharge them.

Holy crap! Was looking at battery prices at some of the sites listed earlier in this thread. 17.99-19.99?!?! RMV has them for $10. They don't have carts for it though.

I just use my 306 for dipping. I fill the tiny rubber cap that comes on my 510 carts and just dip the exposed atty on my 306.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread