• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

This year's MI Vaper's BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Here here.
No VV mods when I started. The best I could do was a Chuck and some home made mods.
I'll have to bring my Prodigy V1 to the meet to show these new kids a real antique. Then it goes right back in to my museum display case. Sure wish I had some of those original 901 batteries left.:(

:)Wiz!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I'll have to bring my Prodigy V1 to the meet to show these new kids a real antique. Then it goes right back in to my museum display case. Sure wish I had some of those original 901 batteries left.:(

Gawd the memories.

Most of my original stuff has been given away converting vapers.

I still have my GLV II Mini which I purchased at the Whitelake Inn... maybe I'll break that out.

Last edited:

almostfunctional

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Detroit
Gawd the memories.

I still have my GLV II Mini which I purchased at the Whitelake Inn... maybe I'll break that out.

I used to live right there on white lake rd. They sell GLVs ?

I just bought a Vmod XL tonight. Hoping to have it by next weekend.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Gawd the memories.

I sent jay a PM,have yet to hear back from him. Maybe he has a couple GLV's he can bring.............Who know's maybe he can unload a couple there!

almostfunctional

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Detroit
I sent jay a PM,have yet to hear back from him. Maybe he has a couple GLV's he can bring.............Who know's maybe he can unload a couple there!

It's on my ever growing list of things to buy. I like supporting the local vendors. The glv3 looks awesome. I'd love to see one in person.

almostfunctional

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Detroit
Haven't heard of a venue in Lansing yet. I'm going To Warren ro Berkley or wherever it is. My brother used to live at 12 and woodward and that was berkley. 12 and John R is just a little ways east of that, right?

It's actually Madison Heights I believe, sorry I think I said Warren.

28167 John R Road
Madison Heights‎ MI‎ 48071
United States

Pretty sure that's the place.

Someone does need to create a new thread and post the info. I would but im a newb ;

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Haven't heard of a venue in Lansing yet. I'm going To Warren ro Berkley or wherever it is. My brother used to live at 12 and woodward and that was berkley. 12 and John R is just a little ways east of that, right?
Think it might be Madison Heights Mist. John R is a few miles east of Woodward. Best bet for you is 696 to Woodward or 696 to 75N to 12 Mile. John R is less than a mile East of where you get off. I think I will start an official thread later. since we're on limited time here. Other than Jay(who I contacted),I'm not sure if there are any other vendors near by. Not that it matters.

Really look forward to seeing you guys again!

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/michigan-vapers/285254-link-lnaing-vape-meet-post-talk-6.html

I didn't mean to confuse everyone but it took me by surprise when supervape posted he would possibly ( contingent upon a ride ) come to the meet when he is hosting one in Lansing the same day? Theres a few people on Facebook asking about the meet in Lansing. Yes, there needs to be some clarification here.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/motorcityvapersclub/

Anyway, On The Rocks is in Madison Heights and almostfunctional gave all the correct information.

Wiz please start a new thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread