Thoughts and Prayers....need emotional support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Nothing too serious here, but I just finished a horrible shift at work. I had to start training someone new which slows production down. Then in the last hour, I had errors on my line that will be fixed by our "engineer" but I will be told it was all my fault. Guess I just have to suck it up.
Thanks. So much for starting this threa. I feel better already venting here.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'm bringing this over from the monkeyboxx thread, please pray and help out if you can. Thank you!

Hey everyone. Right now there's an auction and raffle going on to raise funds to help our fellow vaper Twygg battle cancer. Among the amazing things being auctioned there's an amazing Monkey Boxx. Please come and support our friend Twygg!

Help Twygg!!

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
I'm bringing this over from the monkeyboxx thread, please pray and help out if you can. Thank you!

Hey everyone. Right now there's an auction and raffle going on to raise funds to help our fellow vaper Twygg battle cancer. Among the amazing things being auctioned there's an amazing Monkey Boxx. Please come and support our friend Twygg!

Help Twygg!!
Thank you to ALL who participated. The Help Twygg event was EPIC and I think it went on for over 24 hours. One woman shaved half her head for a $500 donation, another E-TV host (Gandalf/Santa look) shaved his beard and hair on cam for another big donation. One of the hosts WAXED his CHEST (YES, on cam too) for an even bigger donation!!!

Twygg himself got on cam, chatted with us and shared his heartfelt emotions. This event was completely unprecedented! I think we raised over $25,000!!! Hopefully the final tally will be posted soon. The entire event was recorded and is available for watching: All Videos Video Gallery by ElixirTV.com (please watch using discretion - uncensored and intended for over 18 age audiences).

This community is absolutely AMAZING! So many, who met on the internet, all with primarily one thing in common - Tobacco Harm Reduction - coming together in friendship and supportiveness to help a single one of us fighting for his life. So many wonderfully generous donations and even more generous bidding, presented in a fun and entertaining format (completely drama free) by a group of extremely dedicated/generous event organizers, all to help one of our very own. There were a couple of minor technical glitches in the auction process but nothing serious - none of this team had ever even tried to do anything like this before. I am touched to my core.

Once again - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE Help Twygg EVENT. TWYGG is an amazingly nice and generous person. He IS one of US! His own comments, when he was on cam, proved even further just how deserving he is of all the love, support and caring demonstrated both during this event and going forward thru his fight against cancer.

I believe the donations link will remain open for some time so there is still time to participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread