Three weeks on same LR510 atom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
I just got one from you about a week ago, and its working great. I have used it I would say 90% of the time and I have had no issues. I really enjoy the LR atty. I still have some regular 510 attys over 8 months old and they work... I find that if I don't "clean" attys, then they last. Every time I soak them in something, they die shortly there after. So the only thing I do is occasionally blow them out and re-drip. I don't know, I just don't have any luck cleaning attys...

Last edited:

kalojado

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Dayton, Ohio Area
right on ill keep my open for that... ive been wanting an XL eGo batt since i heard about them... might just be the perfect excuse to place my first order with you..

Go ahead and take the plunge! If you like the eGo battery you will love the XL! I will have a review of it in the very near future, and with a LR atty!

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I find that if I don't "clean" attys, then they last. Every time I soak them in something, they die shortly there after. So the only thing I do is occasionally blow them out and re-drip. I don't know, I just don't have any luck cleaning attys...

Kalo, you are right, attys don't need to be cleaned.

Ive found the same to be very true... cleaning an atty is as good as a death sentence for it IMO. The least detructive method ive found so far for cleaning them.. is more of flush than a soak/clean... it uses a carto "soft tip" o-ring and a syringe to flush pg or vg forcibly through the atty.

Here is a link to a vid of the technique.. this is not the original video that i watched to get the idea from... but the guy is using the technique starting at the 1:10min mark. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/69499-clean-cartomizers-quick-easy-lol.html

Edited: Here is the "original" (he credits a mod by Dog's) that i saw by LGD...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/71721-attention-soaking-510-901-atties-you-might-want-read.html

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I just got one from you about a week ago, and its working great. I have used it I would say 90% of the time and I have had no issues. I really enjoy the LR atty. I still have some regular 510 attys over 8 months old and they work... I find that if I don't "clean" attys, then they last. Every time I soak them in something, they die shortly there after. So the only thing I do is occasionally blow them out and re-drip. I don't know, I just don't have any luck cleaning attys...

I still have my very first Joye510 atty that Rob sent me from my original purchase with him back just before Xmas. It had a break for a couple weeks awhile back when it wasn't performing well but then I got it going again and it has been in use as my first atty of the day for the majority of the time I've had it.

The only cleaning method I ever use is http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/69834-my-atty-resurrection-method.html and it's rare that I even need to do that.

I am not on the LR or HV side, but I came to say hi.

27279493.gif

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Since I received my GP LR there is no going back to any other atty! It has been almost a month now and that 'lil stainless darling has been on my eGo 18 hours a day. I even tried the LR cartomizers but it was not even close to the flavor produced by my low resistance and a drip tip.

Like you Rob, I always keep mine topped off with drops and do get a bit of leaking. Just had to buy the tissues in a family 3-pack and keep one in my belt. Will there eventually be a problem with the eGo switch from residue of the occasional overfill?

Please let you starting this thread be indicative of an upcoming LR atomizer sale!!! I would love to have backups now that I have found the perfect combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread