Throat Hit Enhancer other than Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I've been trying to force myself onto 0mg. TH is something that is a big issue and I can't do it. Tried alchohol, flash, the one flavor art sells and one other (not sure what its called). Only thing that helps a bit is heat. Crank the Darwin to 11 watts and I definitely get TH on everything but also scorched throat. :( Not worth it, went back to using nic full time.

Keeping an eye on this thread and hoping someone has a better option I haven't tried.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I found that vapour density helps. I started at 24mg for daily use and 30mg for cigar/pipe liquids. I am now vaping @ 8mg and have not missed the TH. That being said... I vape 100% VG as I developed sensitivities with PG. A 5 sec pull for me is enough to gag a horse. I have tried PGA and all that added was harshness vice what we are looking for.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Description:
Pain in a bottle! (the concentrate measures approx. 500,000 SHU on the Scoville Heat Scale - That's 1-200x hotter than Tobasco Sauce!) Juice condiment, made using the hottest chillis in the world - and designed for spicing up other juices. If a single drop is too hot for you, dilute it to 1-10% with PG, VG or PEG-400. This is insanely hot, you have been warned!

Diluting it to 10% strength before use is a good idea! This will allow you to step up the amount gradually.

At the "just enough" level, you will get a warm throat hit but it's different from a nic TH.
If the heat lingers, then it's too much. Chain vaping? Watch out!

Here's someone who tested the ready-mixed juice:
DV DIABOLO LOCO - HOT REVIEW!

If you're still interested, here's where you get it:
Decadent Vapours 10ml Flavor Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread