The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by mauzey, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mauzey

mauzey Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 19, 2010
    Washington State
    Dee74, you might try uninstalling and deleting any eJuice Me Up Icons on your desktop. then re-download.
    I don't even bother saving the download file, I just click on the open button when asked whether I want to Open or Save. When the file finishes its download and the zipfile opens just click the setup.exe file and let it setup from there.

I hope this helps.
    Jeff~

2. breaktru

breaktru Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

mauzey is correct Dee74, uninstall and install as mauzey pointed out. It should have worked by installing over the previous version but perhaps something is blocking the upgrade or you may have installed the original version you had on your PC or your downloading from a 3rd party site. My software is on hundreds of Freeware/Shareware sites.
    This is the direct download to the newest version: http://breaktru.com/ejuicemeup.zip

3. Dee74

Dee74 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay,Fl
    Thanks guys, I loaded it just fine on my desktop, the trouble is with laptop and yeah I only download directly from your site. I like the new icon but it is hard to find among all the junk on my desktop, the old cherries were eye candy. I have not used the new version yet but a walk through looks good, will uninstall and reload the laptop that should do it. I love this program!

4. breaktru

Ditto Dee, I have the same problem trying to find the icon. The old cherries were nicer although the new one only looks good in a much larger size icon.

5. ISBN

ISBN ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Happy Dale Sanatorium
    :vapor:Breaktru U Rock!!!:vapor:

6. breaktru

thank you isbnbook, glad I could help a fellow vapor

7. felspar

felspar Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2008
    Alaska - USA
    This sounds like such a great program, but I ran into an error message, trying to install on my XP, "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)". I think this means I need .NET framework to run this? If there is an alternative to .NET, please let me know, otherwise I will probably wait until I get my Vista laptop going again. Thanks. :)

8. breaktru

Hi felspar,
    It has been tested and has been in use for several months on all of the Windows versions from Windows 7 32&64bit to Win 95.

Do you have Windows Update ON? Make sure that you have Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or better installed.
    If auto update is enabled, this would have been installed 2 years ago. You can check by going to Control Panel, Add/Remove to see if .Net Framework is there.

Microsoft .Net FrameWork4 download link:
    Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

See message board for more info:
    eJuice Calculator Problem - .Net FrameWork

9. breaktru

10. breaktru

Do to user requests:
    eJuice Me Up, version 8.0.0.0 has just been released for downloading.
    I have added PG/VG ratio percentages for each of the 5 flavor options.

Your comments are most welcome.

11. deback

deback Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    Michigan
    Thanks very much, breaktru! Just downloaded it and appreciate your hard work more than you know.

12. breaktru

It's my pleasure deback. That's what I like about this forum, sharing ideas and creations with others

13. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Thanks again. You have certainly put a lot of time and effort into this program and I for one appreciate it. I think you need a donation button on the site!!!!!

14. breaktru

A new eJuice Me Up version 9.0.0.0 has been released with an added PV Tuning function. Take the guess work out of selecting the right voltage for your atty. Just enter any two numbers and the rest is calculated automatically. Bam… instant Wattage, Amperage, Resistance and Voltage calculation. I’ve been playing around with my home made V.V. Copper mod trying to find the right sweet spot for days unsuccessfully. In one second time I found what I needed by just entering my 2.7 ohm atty at 2 amps and found an effective combo setting.

15. mauzey

mauzey Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 19, 2010
    Washington State
    Nice, looks good. This will be great with my ProVari, I sent you my latest Espresso Cream juice recepie for the web site.

Thanks,
    Jeff~

16. breaktru

Great Jeff, I'll include it to the database and the next calculator update.

17. breaktru

Released on 4/6/11 - Version 10.0.0.0
    Now! Save personal settings as default.
    Create several Default setting files.

For Windows(All)
    For Linux, see: Linux info]eJuice Me Up on Linux

18. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Thanks man my favorite calc just keeps getting better.

19. upStomp

upStomp Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    North Central Mass
    Great job, BT. I've been using your calculator exclusively for months.

One feature request for the next version: the ability to save the "...Drops Equals 1ml" setting.

20. breaktru

Great Stomp, glad to help out. Drops is an easy fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.