Status
Not open for further replies.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Thanks man my favorite calc just keeps getting better.

Ditto....I can't remember a day where I didn't access it for some function associated with DIY. The latest was juice cleanup. I have a few ml of this mg and some of that mg and even more of another mg....plug it all into the nic mix and it lets me know what mg I'll have.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Thanks,
July 30th I'll be a Vet on ECF and July 23rd marks my 1 year analog free date.

You quit smoking b4 u joined ecf? I've heard of other ppl doing that too - that's awesome. I messed up and had to start over again. But on the happier note, TODAY is my 1-year smoke-free milestone. I chose the 4th on purpose.

Now I ran out of juice, and I'm going to try your fuzzy navel in a few minutes - I'm guessing it's just like the bar drink with peach (schnapps in the RW) and orange combined? I have this really awesome flavoring - it is Organic Orange Extract from Flavorganics that I bought from my local health food store - 59ml for only $5.99 - is that an incredible price or what?

Have you ever tried Sex on the Beach? One of the guys I date occasionally ordered it for me one day while we were shooting pool. It's incredible, and I drained it in about 30 seconds b/c I was concentrating on the 8 ball instead of the drink, lol.

It goes like this: vodka, peach schnapps, splash of grapefruit (to cut the sweetness)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You quit smoking b4 u joined ecf? I've heard of other ppl doing that too - that's awesome. I messed up and had to start over again. But on the happier note, TODAY is my 1-year smoke-free milestone. I chose the 4th on purpose.

Now I ran out of juice, and I'm going to try your fuzzy navel in a few minutes - I'm guessing it's just like the bar drink with peach (schnapps in the RW) and orange combined? I have this really awesome flavoring - it is Organic Orange Extract from Flavorganics that I bought from my local health food store - 59ml for only $5.99 - is that an incredible price or what?

Have you ever tried Sex on the Beach? One of the guys I date occasionally ordered it for me one day while we were shooting pool. It's incredible, and I drained it in about 30 seconds b/c I was concentrating on the 8 ball instead of the drink, lol.

It goes like this: vodka, peach schnapps, splash of grapefruit (to cut the sweetness)

Yes Sea, I quit before joining. wish I would have found ECF first for advice.

I'm vaping Fuzzy Navel right now, yummy. There's no alcohol but don't let me stop you from adding some. I have Everclear 190 proof on hand.
This one is actually with Mango instead of peach. But that sounds good too. No alcohol. Add it if you like.

Fuzzy Navel:
9% Orange
7% Mango

Sex on the beach... I was going to make a joke here but decided not to. It had to do with the sand as a punch line... LOL. No actually I never tasted it. But It sounds quite good.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sea, if you like to dring Sex on the Beach, you may want to try:
Sex on the Pool Table:
1 part triple sec
1 part peach schnapps
1 part Chambord® raspberry liqueur
1 part Midori® melon liqueur
1 part grapefruit juice

Read more: Sex on the Pool Table recipe Sex on the Pool Table recipe

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Oh, that sounds wonderful! I use webtender.com for my mixing experiments. I like that you can just type in the one or two fruit juice types and a lot of possibilities pop up of other ingred.'s to combine them with.

I bartended for 4 years in Oregon and 2 years in Seattle, so I just about know how a drink would turn out in a juice.

We SoCalis had a vapemeet recently, and ECF member P-Dub brought me a combination of lime juice/black licorice and another of lemon/black lic. - they were outstanding. (I had mentioned to him that I love Anisette and OJ as an after dinner cocktail.) I still want to try the black lic. w/OJ - just haven't ordered any black lic. yet.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Yes Sea, I quit before joining. wish I would have found ECF first for advice.

I'm vaping Fuzzy Navel right now, yummy. There's no alcohol but don't let me stop you from adding some. I have Everclear 190 proof on hand.
This one is actually with Mango instead of peach. But that sounds good too. No alcohol. Add it if you like.

Fuzzy Navel:
9% Orange
7% Mango

Sex on the beach... I was going to make a joke here but decided not to. It had to do with the sand as a punch line... LOL. No actually I never tasted it. But It sounds quite good.

Wish I would have found ECF when I started vaping as well. I got raped hard on crappy PVs and overpriced juice for a long time...... I was paying $1 per ml for juice........ I paid $100 for an Ego....... Since I have joined ECF, and found out the real value of this stuff and the cost saving of DIY, its become a crusade to bomb overpriced rebranders/resellers and promote DIY. Couldnt have done it without breaktru's calc though 8)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Hey There Breakthru!! Just another observation and request. Could you please tell people making recipes to include what vendor the flavoring comes from?? Some have it but a lot do not. So someone using the recipe would not have any idea which vendors flavors were used. Maybe make it part of the calculator (separate column next to the flavor column)???

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread