Thumbs up to Breaktru - Nice update to the E-Juice me up calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgordon1100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
A, A
So the calc has already added an "average" of 9ml based on...10% of flavor I am using and/or amount of flavors?

All numbers that you see when you open the calculator are just what the programmer put in there as his own personal numbers. They don't mean a thing to you, and may as well be zeroed out.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I have 50ml of Dekang RY4, 6mg. I believe that Dekang is a 80/20 mix. I would like to use e-juice me up calc. to make the juice 70/30, and 10mg strength using pg based nic, and add 3% caramel flavoring. I hope this explains clear enough what I am trying to do. Can I use the calc. to figure this?

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:cry: I'll donate if you create a version for Mac!

Edit: Oops...I just found a Linux version...hope I can do this! Sounds a little complicated

Sorry Keekers, I don't have the means to create a Mac version.
Good luck with the Linux Version. BTW ejuice Me Up will work with Linux and .Netframework 3.5 See: eJuice Calculator and Linux

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Sorry Keekers, I don't have the means to create a Mac version.
Good luck with the Linux Version. BTW eJuice Me Up will work with Linux and .Netframework 3.5 See: eJuice Calculator and Linux
I'm too dumb to figure it out! I tried yesterday and I didn't get very far. :laugh:
It's ok :) I'm just glad you made something that a lot of people find helpful!

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla

davidwi2

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
It does the same for a 100% PG mix as well.

There's 2 problems. For 100% VG you have to set the mix for the flavoring to 100% VG as well. Also, for both 100% PG and 100% VG, you have to set water % to zero.

ETA: posted at same time as Breaktru, so maybe not a problem?

So, if I understand this correctly, if I wanted to create a recipe that is 95% VG and 5% distilled water, using flavorings and nic-juice that are 100% VG, I can't really get that results with this calculator unless I set the water to 0%?

If that is the case, can I set the water to 0% and the nic-juice to 5%PG and achieve the results I want by looking at the PG as water instead of PG?

Also, I really love the fact you have a print feature. You're the only calculator that has it that I'm aware of.

I would like to offer a suggestion for the next version. Could you add a box to enter a name of the recipe so it prints with the recipe? Also, any chance of adding a couple more boxes for additional flavors?

Thanks for all your efforts. It is appreciated greatly.

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, if I understand this correctly, if I wanted to create a recipe that is 95% VG and 5% distilled water, using flavorings and nic-juice that are 100% VG, I can't really get that results with this calculator unless I set the water to 0%?

If that is the case, can I set the water to 0% and the nic-juice to 5%PG and achieve the results I want by looking at the PG as water instead of PG?

Also, I really love the fact you have a print feature. You're the only calculator that has it that I'm aware of.

I would like to offer a suggestion for the next version. Could you add a box to enter a name of the recipe so it prints with the recipe? Also, any chance of adding a couple more boxes for additional flavors?

Thanks for all your efforts. It is appreciated greatly.

No problem creating 95% vg and 5% water with Nic that is 100% VG.
See attached graphic.........

95vg.jpg

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I'm working on an eJuice Calculator that is a native Mac app right now. It won't be anything remotely as awesome as eJuice Me Up, at least not for a while. Right now it is a simple one on par with the Cloud 9 vaping calculator, but I hope to have something like eJuice Me Up eventually...

I'm not the strongest programmer, but I'm "banging away at it" with Xcode.

@Breaktru, if I have any questions in the future, think I could pick your brain?

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can't use Ejuice Me Up on my Windows XP machine. Breaktru even tried to help me. No go.
Is there a website based version where you can use it online and have it make the calculations?

eJuice Me up is only available in a Windows software. It works well with XP, Vista and Windows 7. 32 bit and also 64 bit.
Something on your PC was preventing .net Framework from working. Sorry

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And I can't get it to run on a 64 bit linux machine in Wine. I did get by the .Net issues. I also got it to shut up about mscoree.dll but, it's still dumping and I'm not sure what it wants.

Mickey, other users have successfully installed and used eJuice Me UP on Linux 32bit and 64bit in Wine. Sorry it didn't work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread