Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I'll let you buy one and tell me how you like it...hehe

e6uzu5yp.jpg

Oh, but I did! It's turned my Provari into a backup device.

Sent care of the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh see...I was talking about the Innokin 134.....LOL

I'm still holding out for the two tone Nemisis. Once I have one then I will send it to Otto Carter to be engraved. :)

hey....what does anyone know about the "kick" ? Specifically.....someone told me you could not use one in a wooden mod. Is that true? If so, why>? And what could be done to remedy the issue?

Btw.....I found a store that is selling them for an outrageously good price...both kinds....the original and the Smok Tech. For about $25 Just google Mom and Pop vapor.....they seem like real nice, down to earth people. They are selling a little bottom coil clearo no one else has which is how I found them.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
I missed that part about the Innokin...

I'm kinda thinkin' that Nemesis will be my next big purchase as well. Don't they get back to work tomorrow? Wonder when the next batch will be released...

I think they are designed specifically for metal tube devices, I think they get their ground from a tab that sticks out from the side of the pcb board.

Sent care of the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
It really does!!!!

Yes that is correct about the grounding. I was just wondering if it might be possible to add a ground strap to a wooden mod?

Oh....and in keeping with the OP: The UPS guy just left a treat from Amazon my dogs, as well as Kitty the Rat, are going nuts over.....Bare Fruit organic apple chips. They come in a two pack of giant 16 oz bags..I didn't realize just how many apple chips were in a pound! I like them too. :)

Last edited:

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
It really does!!!!

Yes that is correct about the grounding. I was just wondering if it might be possible to add a ground strap to a wooden mod?

Oh....and in keeping with the OP: The UPS guy just left a treat from Amazon my dogs, as well as Kitty the Rat, are going nuts over.....Bare Fruit organic apple chips. They come in a two pack of giant 16 oz bags..I didn't realize just how many apple chips were in a pound! I like them too. :)

Now everybody's happy!
You could add a ground strap, but then it's no longer a true mechanical mod...

Sent via the guys that made Star Trek low tech.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just HAD to show off my new toy... :D

ST-Midi_2.jpg~original

I've always wanted one of these and I just happened to WIN it a couple of weeks ago... :wub:
Plus the next day I won the tank, along with some other goodies, which just happens to go purr-fect with it!!

It's not a mechanical mod, but it is in a class by itself, because it has a touch sensor switch... which means no moving parts at all!! ;)

(the photo is a little distorted and makes the tank look almost a big as the mod... lol)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your absolutely right!!!!!!!

Now...back to the OP....a tip for the day......anyone use CE3 cartos? Here's the tip......if you don't want them to leak you MUST fill them upside down. Threads pointed to the ceiling. And can't stand that stupid little wussy drip tip that comes with them? Just take the O ring off any 510 drip tip and it will fit perfectly!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread