Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi guys..

Can anyone tell me if you can fill a liquinator like 1/4 full?.. I love switching up flavors ( not so sure I"m liking cartos.. Can't stand breaking in a new atty lol)

Also, Anyone know of a good source for reasonable $, preslotted cartos that work great in the liquinator?

Any help much appreciated (smile)

Last edited:

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
You can fill it as far as you want. If its a brand new carto you may need to add a few drops through the top get the filler wet.

Crystal Clear Gaping has 15 cartos for $20.00 but they are not precut. You cut the yourself or use a $6.00 awl tool from Home Depot or Loews to punch a whole in the cartos.

Lots of info here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartomizers/189208-tank-o-matic-liquinator-v4-1-a.html

Thanks kid, ::: holding up bandaged finger::: .. see that...That was just from cutting a tomato... You seriously do not want me picking up any power tools..I can barely figure out how to clean my cookies lmao (would still love an answer to this if anyone has one!)

I have researched a ton on the liquinator just couldn't find these answers....So ty very much for the how little you can fill the liquinator answer!
( gonna go check out the link you posted, just in case>>>>>>>>>

sfkid

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
San Francisco
Thanks kid, ::: holding up bandaged finger::: .. see that...That was just from cutting a tomato... You seriously do not want me picking up any power tools..I can barely figure out how to clean my cookies lmao (would still love an answer to this if anyone has one!)

I have researched a ton on the liquinator just couldn't find these answers....So ty very much for the how little you can fill the liquinator answer!
( gonna go check out the link you posted, just in case>>>>>>>>>

I know what you mean about the power tools. So suggested in the forum link posted above get this for like $6. Buy a 3 In. Cushion Grip Scratch Awl-74561 at The Home Depot and use a hammer.

I hit and bam, you have a whole in the carto and ready to vape. If you have really really thick juice, just hit it again on the opposite side for a second whole.

The above forum has 218 pages so lit maybe info overload......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread