To be added

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
please, post any to-be-added prevets here. once the editor has included them in our list the respective posts should be marked ''done'' - no chitchat, please

editors, follow the existing format when adding:

month - 00 - name - avatar party: theme {thread starter}

for all new add-ons ">>>>> time needed" should be added to signal classy to do her thing! ;)

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
August 12 - tj99959 -(10:46 = 11:25 AM) Avatar Party: Beagles, esp. Snoopy's family

August 24 - Catmom -(11:11 = 11:25 AM) Avatar Party: Cats {Fran}

hmmm...why not leave them here. I will get & place the times like this...and then you can move it to the list...saves many edits and less cooks stirring the pot.

done!

Last edited by a moderator:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
  • Deleted by whiskey
  • Reason: off duty ATM

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
August 28 - Lethalp - (12:35 = 1:25 PM) Avatar Party: open

Why were kiljoy & Lethalp already added to the list...I thought the info was to wait here till I put the time in and then get transferred saving multiple edits.

What ever...I will go an get killjoy's line to get the time.

I am not gonna run around everywhere looking for times to put in.....

Decide what is what and let me know please.

I am just going to put the times in on the list on these . No point going round and round.

Just let me know...do I look for adds here or in the list ?

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
classy, just check as you always did on the list, please. if you want to put the times here that's fine. we try to add them as soon as we can to make sure they won't get overlooked. i think your earlier routine should be much easier on you - you got plenty to do as it is. and it helps, imo, if you can wait until there's more than 1 or 2 to be looked up.
that system has worked extremely well in the past. and with no more switchouts necessary from now on should continue to do so
but since this is a big favor we want it to be as easy as possible on you ....

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Thanks for the times Classy-

I added lethalp because i was afraid i'd lose the post. it does seem easier if you only have to look in one place (the list thread) for needed times. and as long as only you and the list editor on duty are editing then it should continue to work well.

Lethalp came by the thread...waiting for confirmation that she wants her theme to be dogs

Hello everyone!
I was notified I needed to stop in here by Morri, my AA buddy, so here I am :) looks like I will be turning vet soon, wow a year goes by so fast doesn't it? Never would have thought my life would change so much in a year. Or that I would have freed myself from the poison in my life, the smoking demon. I am eternally grateful for vaping and for finding Ecf and the friends I have made along the way. I look forward to celebrating with all of u! :)

I am a huge fan of dogs, any kind really, mutts, pure breeds, big or small. But rescues are where my heart is. My mottos are
Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die, and Adopt don't shop!! ;)

Take care all talk to u soon!

Done

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Thanks for the times Classy-

I added lethalp because i was afraid i'd lose the post. it does seem easier if you only have to look in one place (the list thread) for needed times. and as long as only you and the list editor on duty are editing then it should continue to work well.

Lethalp came by the thread...waiting for confirmation that she wants her theme to be dogs

I asked her to do that in my pm's to her. Has that changed? I kinda need to know these things.... :( Also, how do they find out their "time"? Is that my responsibility to tell them. Don't mind, just need to know.

hugs

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I asked her to do that in my pm's to her. Has that changed? I kinda need to know these things.... :( Also, how do they find out their "time"? Is that my responsibility to tell them. Don't mind, just need to know.

hugs

That was perfect morri, she was supposed to come by the thread :) I quoted it here so that it didn't get lost. For any welcome thread that you start, you'll be sending a reminder PM with the specific time a couple of days before they turn. people can also come by the PVT thread and ask for their time.

for anyone that is being added, would y'all make sure to specify whether you're giving me the join date and/or the leap year corrected date? I'm still getting my feet wet ;) thanks

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hello Katya, and sure I'd like to celebrate with you! Just a welcome thread is fine, since I'm so close I'm not going to ask for a last-minute avatar party(and wouldn't know what to ask for anyway). Thanks, looking forward to celebrating with you all!

Renrav, 7 days is plenty of time for us to get ready. All you need to do is show up at the time of your turning. If you can't be here at the exact time, you can pick your own time (your status won't change if you're not logged in). We provide the fireworks and entertainmet. We're here to help you mark the occasion. It's a lot of fun to watch those red letters appear above your avatar...

If you change your mind, please let us know. The welcome thread will be ready either way!

Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread