To Stealth or not to Stealth, that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I have both. I definitely like the Stealth much, much better. The finish is much more resilient than the current black model. I'm pretty sensitive to bright lights, so the darker screen is a godsend. Don't know firsthand about the warranty, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

If I buy another Provari, I'd lean pretty hard towards getting another Stealth.

(I had a standard black, I currently have a standard polished & a Stealth Mini)

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
One year standard warranty with ProVape.
I did notice that the 510 connection on the stealth, sits just a tad bit lower/deeper.
I have a modified ZAP (without the skirt) and a shorter connection to fit on my Segelei. It fires
on my regular Blue ProVari Mini, however on the stealth it does not make the connection to fire.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Love the idea of the stealth, hate the pricing for some blacked out parts.

FWIW when you buy a Stealth you are not just buying "some blacked out parts".... you're helping LE/first response/military folks that need help.

Four of my five ProVari's came from Dr. T, three of them have "blacked out parts". :thumb:

fab5.jpg

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
FWIW when you buy a Stealth you are not just buying "some blacked out parts".... you're helping LE/first response/military folks that need help.

Four of my five ProVari's came from Dr. T, three of them have "blacked out parts". :thumb:

That is the single biggest reason I'd lean toward another Stealth if I end up buying another Provari. After that, it has a tougher finish than the regular black which I really like & my eyes really appreciate the darker screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread