Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
juice Layer" data-source="post: 11494808" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
juice Layer said:
Shoot. I should've done more research. I thought the stealth was just the options added to the ProVari (black finish, blue LED), but in fact the stealth is in it's own a blacked out, sweet piece of engineering marvel. I foresee another order to ProVape real soon.

ProVape doesn't sell the Stealth.

3u2tbs.jpg

juice Layer" data-source="post: 11495168" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
juice Layer said:
Oh, I see. VAPORFORCE is selling them.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Gosh the ProVari stealth sure is pretty. Is that a custom black ZAP on top? Very nice.

Another reason I wish Provari and I got along better.

I think my favorite piece is the darkened screen because it makes that blue the perfect shade. I remember my blue screen being a little too bright. Again, very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    Gosh the ProVari stealth sure is pretty. Is that a custom black ZAP on top? Very nice.

Another reason I wish Provari and I got along better.

I think my favorite piece is the darkened screen because it makes that blue the perfect shade. I remember my blue screen being a little too bright. Again, very nice.

Sent from my iPhone Tapatalk

Thank you. No, the bottom pic is my ZAU, w/ smoked tank from Spectrum tanks. Top pic is Vapinaze, AL-1.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 12, 2012
    The Clock Barrens, Fillory
    Tim sent me an Aspire ET-S as a gift, anyone have experience using this tank?

I'm not sure lol! I can't keep the Aspire model number straight. I meant to order a glass one, but accidentally ordered plastic. It works fine, but I don't know which one it is. See how helpful I am?

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I can't say for 110% sure Oz (I don't have a regular satin black). I do have 3 with stealth top/bottom caps and bought 3 stealth extension caps for them along with them - they all came from VaporForce. We've talked so many times on the phone, done so much email about so many things ProVari/ProVape the last 3 months that it all runs together now. But if I remember right from about 3 months ago on the phone I think he said they were triple coated for the stealths.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 12, 2013
    Montana
    I can't say for 110% sure Oz (I don't have a regular satin black). I do have 3 with stealth top/bottom caps and bought 3 stealth extension caps for them along with them - they all came from VaporForce. We've talked so many times on the phone, done so much email about so many things ProVari/ProVape the last 3 months that it all runs together now. But if I remember right from about 3 months ago on the phone I think he said they were triple coated for the stealths.

I had a satin black & had to send it in for finish problems. It was replaced with a polished because I would've ordered that instead of the black in the first place, it was just out of stock. I got my Stealth (with the extension cap from VF) on the same day I shipped my standard black one in actually. The Stealth has gone through much more abuse & the finish is still pristine on it months later, but the bottom edge of the extension cap is definitely showing some wear even though it only touches the breast pocket of my Carhartt bibs & a soft pine stand on rare occasion. The finish on the extension cap I got from VF definitely isn't as durable as the body is.

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I had a satin black & had to send it in for finish problems. It was replaced with a polished because I would've ordered that instead of the black in the first place, it was just out of stock. I got my Stealth (with the extension cap from VF) on the same day I shipped my standard black one in actually. The Stealth has gone through much more abuse & the finish is still pristine on it months later, but the bottom edge of the extension cap is definitely showing some wear even though it only touches the breast pocket of my Carhartt bibs & a soft pine stand on rare occasion. The finish on the extension cap I got from VF definitely isn't as durable as the body is.

When I referred to the regular satin black that was just me thinking about the satin black ext caps ProVape sells for them ("This is not for the Black Chrome. This is the new Satin Black version"). Their picture may be deceiving with bare metal showing at the top of the threads whereas the caps from VA do not hve bare threads. They may well be the same caps - was just saying what I think I was told by VF. I'm sure about the triple coat on the stealths, not possitive on the ext caps IOW. Mine are only 2.5 months in service, so are all still pristine. I've never dropped them, I don't put them in PV holders, don't take them on the rare trips out to run errands on on my walks, so they are not carried in pockets, etc. When I finally get a design settled on for my holders, they will be lined.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread