• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Tobacco Control Journal" urges the use of research to "to counteract e-cigarette industry marketing"."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
yup, i'm baffled, too. hitler woman is whom? and fox news means what?

for my money though, i hope the FDA chooses: cancer man, autopsy man, tracheotomy man, toe tag man, casket man and the crunchy lungs picture for the packs of smokes. nothing like trivializing DEATH, hey?! so happy they want us to quit so bad, they WON'T APPROVE E-CIGARETTES and crusade against SNUS! kathleen sebelius is headed for the NOBEL PRIZE no doubt for this incredibly ORIGINAL idea (oops!) that will save MILLIONS from addiction in the US! but i do wonder, not that i'm trying to question a future nobel prize winner or anything, does she know that tobacco DOESN'T kill, but SMOKING does?

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Status quo. Symbolism over substance. The cover of the magazine is glossy and pretty, but the pages are all empty.

The FDA has to APPEAR to be doing something, when all they want to do is hold the current situation - keeping millions of Americans on the quit, smoke, quit, smoke, quit, smoke roller coaster to keep the money flowing.

Pharma gets its money from its worthless NRT's and mood-altering drugs. tobacco gets its money from sales. Our city, state, and federal governments get their money from insane sin taxes. Everyone wins, except the one who's funding it all (and that would be the sucker with either a patch on, a cigarette in his mouth, or BOTH).

Sorry, I'm a bit doom -n- gloom with this post, but I do call 'em like I see 'em.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Status quo. Symbolism over substance. The cover of the magazine is glossy and pretty, but the pages are all empty.

The FDA has to APPEAR to be doing something, when all they want to do is hold the current situation - keeping millions of Americans on the quit, smoke, quit, smoke, quit, smoke roller coaster to keep the money flowing.

Pharma gets its money from its worthless NRT's and mood-altering drugs. tobacco gets its money from sales. Our city, state, and federal governments get their money from insane sin taxes. Everyone wins, except the one who's funding it all (and that would be the sucker with either a patch on, a cigarette in his mouth, or BOTH).

Sorry, I'm a bit doom -n- gloom with this post, but I do call 'em like I see 'em.

What's so doom & gloom about that? You hit it right on the head.
SF can ban happy meals because they are sooooo dangerous.
FDA wants to ban e-cigs 'cause they are sooooo dangerous.
....yet they want to keep analogs around because.....umm......oh silly me:2c::2c::2c::2c::2c:...I know it will come to me at some point.....

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela

Pharma gets its money from its worthless NRT's and mood-altering drugs. Tobacco gets its money from sales. Our city, state, and federal governments get their money from insane sin taxes. Everyone wins, except the one who's funding it all (and that would be the sucker with either a patch on, a cigarette in his mouth, or BOTH).

what vicks said. as with most things in government, you either FOLLOW THE MONEY or FOLLOW THE ....... can't you just see the contraband PV market on the horizon? middle aged guys dealing hacked prodigys and eGo's out of the trunks of subarus? dudes in oversized flannel dealing home-brewed smoke juice out of their garage workshops? jails soon to be loaded with smoke juice dealers and vapers? mexican cartels adding nicotine to their array of contraband to be smuggled into the country! ahoy, is that the DEA i see?

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I still like the picture on the Canadian pack of Winstons I bought many years ago - the picture of a "Limp" cigarette with the warning about men and sex and ............ well you know.

tobacco15.jpg

So, the visuals do help & that's what brought you to the vaping side? ;)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
what vicks said. as with most things in government, you either FOLLOW THE MONEY or FOLLOW THE ....... can't you just see the contraband PV market on the horizon? middle aged guys dealing hacked prodigys and eGo's out of the trunks of subarus? dudes in oversized flannel dealing home-brewed smoke juice out of their garage workshops? jails soon to be loaded with smoke juice dealers and vapers? mexican cartels adding nicotine to their array of contraband to be smuggled into the country! ahoy, is that the DEA i see?

I just gotta:

YouTube - THE COPS!! Future of the electronic cigarette....Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread