• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

"Tobacco Control Journal" urges the use of research to "to counteract e-cigarette industry marketing"."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
Thanks, MlrGrl! Now that I've gotten the 510; I'm looking at the ego. OMG! I could spend a fortune on vaping!

oooooo. get the eGo....get it get it get it!!!! you won't be sorry.

OMG you so have to get the eGo, I love the one KC has lent me. I am sooooo getting my own ASAP. If I don't KC and I will have to throw down because the only way she will get this one back is when I have another to replace it :)

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks, MlrGrl! Now that I've gotten the 510; I'm looking at the ego. OMG! I could spend a fortune on vaping!

oooooo. get the eGo....get it get it get it!!!! you won't be sorry.

OMG you so have to get the eGo,

Yeah....what they said LOL....seriously, if you like the basic 510, you are going to LOVE the eGo.
Not as big as what the pic implies and the life on that battery will blow you away! And the cone is great 'cause you won't have to keep a napkin handy to wipe away the atty sweat (unless you're using a carto...but that's another topic LOL)

I love the one KC has lent me. I am sooooo getting my own ASAP. If I don't KC and I will have to throw down because the only way she will get this one back is when I have another to replace it :)

I know some on here that would not only pay to see that, but they'll bring the jell-o.
I hope it's cherry. I like cherry jell-o.....

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
What is wrong with turning an act of violence into something positive and entertaining at the same time?

[puts on innocent face]

So you want us in those faux sumo wrestling suits?:p

MG, EW I have to tell ya'll I got my LR attys in and I can tell the difference. I think I have found my sweet spot! I love the eGo even more now!

Where did you get yours? GP?
The one I got came from PS.......and come to think of it, EW got one in her starter kit from there, too.
Coincidence? Hmmmm.......:vapor:

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Last edited:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
in the "news" forum is a GREAT post by "VOCALEK". she responded to a question i had about "what does the typical e-cig user look like"

here's a CASAA survey that is quite interesting: https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=HrpzL8PN5cP366RWhWvCTjggiZM_2b8yQJHfwE9UXRNhE_3d

it certainly does beg the question: where are all those "kids" that smokefree wisconsin and all the other tobacco control scare mongers claim are using the product?

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I have to listen to this when I get home. Someone remind me, please :D

Of course, silly girl. Want me to just drop you a text or post it on your facebook wall?
Heck; by the time you read this, you'll already be reminded ;)

here's a CASAA survey that is quite interesting: https://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=HrpzL8PN5cP366RWhWvCTjggiZM_2b8yQJHfwE9UXRNhE_3d

it certainly does beg the question: where are all those "kids" that smokefree wisconsin and all the other tobacco control scare mongers claim are using the product?

Thx for posting that, EW!

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread