Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Oh, I've already had it, and I like, no, I LOVE it. The juice is nice and clean, tastes great, and it makes my cartos last a LONG time. It makes them purr like happy tigers.

Oh Awsome!!

vafromnc keep an eye open for a new Battle Pack recipe contest coming up soon 2 winners will be picked and the winners will get wonderful benefits its lots of fun

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Tobacco Haze is one of the flavors in my sampler pack that is sitting in my cart. Also have the tobacco dolce and RY4v2 in there as well. I didn't think I liked tobacco flavors, until I trued Scuba's versions of RY4v1 and Honey Tobacco. Unbelievable! And they haven't even steeped properly yet. Can't wait to try these in a couple weeks. :D

vafromnc

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
Tobacco Haze is one of the flavors in my sampler pack that is sitting in my cart. Also have the tobacco dolce and RY4v2 in there as well. I didn't think I liked tobacco flavors, until I trued Scuba's versions of RY4v1 and Honey Tobacco. Unbelievable! And they haven't even steeped properly yet. Can't wait to try these in a couple weeks. :D

Steep it? I can't even make it out of the Post Office parking lot with it.

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Steep it? I can't even make it out of the Post Office parking lot with it.

LMAO, I hear you. I don't think any of mine have steeped. First time I heard of that I wanted to ask WTF is that? You actually do that? Ha. I have noticed that they do taste better over time (I supposed this might be possible?) but I still can't make myself wait.

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
LOL I'm tracking my packages daily since payday, ohhh I hope they're here by Wednesday!! Two bottles of haze for my folks and I got a battle pack (the current, not the upcoming) so I can get some more BB goodness and try the five flavor!! Yummmm!!!

Oooh Oooh and apple pie! Cause everybody likes pie!!! :D

Dang, I gotta go find a kleenex, now I'm drooling...

drooling_homer_785344_answer_4_xlarge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread