Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'll get it sorted out eventually, Rainsong, it's really more my fine motor tremor than anything else... :) Thank you for the offer though, I wish you could do a demo for me, it's just those flat head screws, it's almost impossible for me to not slide/tremor off them. I have a feeling if I replace them things will go fine... :)

Anna

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Well, I've got to say I'm very impressed yet again with HK DHL Express when ordering from China. My package arrived at the Sort Facility in Hong Kong at 20:01 Saturday. It went from there to Cincinnati, OH, then down to Orlando...and it's on the DHL delivery truck, out for delivery to me today from there, as of 9:43AM!

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Thanks TT...I'd been flipping through that thread and could have sworn a TP'er or 2 has one ???...It does seem Coppervape gets the nod over SXK...I wish extra build decks were more readily available...Prime, KFv5mini the Skyline and others...Be nice to have 2 or 3 of a particular style tank ya' really like and 3 or 4 extra decks...Trig

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Thanks TT...I'd been flipping through that thread and could have sworn a TP'er or 2 has one ???...It does seem Coppervape gets the nod over SXK...I wish extra build decks were more readily available...Prime, KFv5mini the Skyline and others...Be nice to have 2 or 3 of a particular style tank ya' really like and 3 or 4 extra decks...Trig
I had one but I sold it because I don't like the idea of having plastic that close to my coil. The air inserts are made of plastic. I prefer SS inserts for that style of deck (KF5 MTL kit, Cthulhu Hastur, etc.).

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I had one but I sold it because I don't like the idea of having plastic that close to my coil. The air inserts are made of plastic. I prefer SS for that (KF5 MTL kit, Cthulhu Hastur, etc.)

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
I had one but I sold it because I don't like the idea of having plastic that close to my coil. The air inserts are made of plastic. I prefer SS inserts for that style of deck (KF5 MTL kit, Cthulhu Hastur, etc.).
That's something I hadn't considered ???...I guess I'd buy the Prime but would rather not have to use an extension...And I'm not so sure the KFv5mini will ever be back...My gut tells me SXK really crossed the line when they put the SM logo on the tanks...That pretty much constitutes an outright counterfeit...Dear Digiflavor, could you please built a 22mm 3ml Siren 2...I know where to find some customers for you !!!...Sincerely, Trig...:D

...And by the way...Who spilled Maple Syrup in the Server ?...Even worse than the e-liquid !!!
And @ChelsB...No Triple Posting...Only 2 Per Customer Please :lol: !!!

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
And I'm not so sure the KFv5mini will ever be back
Has it been removed from FT? That’s a bummer. I wasn’t really a fan of the counterfeit logos on the product or packaging but I do love that tank.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
That's something I hadn't considered ???...I guess I'd buy the Prime but would rather not have to use an extension...And I'm not so sure the KFv5mini will ever be back...My gut tells me SXK really crossed the line when they put the SM logo on the tanks...That pretty much constitutes an outright counterfeit...Dear Digiflavor, could you please built a 22mm 3ml Siren 2...I know where to find some customers for you !!!...Sincerely, Trig...:D

...And by the way...Who spilled Maple Syrup in the Server ?...Even worse than the e-liquid !!!
And @ChelsB...No Triple Posting...Only 2 Per Customer Please :lol: !!!

Sorry guys! I was on Tapatalk and it kept saying it couldn’t post. Funny thing is, I only see 1 post on Tapatalk. Weird!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Didn't you buy a wholes bunches for clearance stuff a while back.

Good memory! I guess it could’ve been that but I could’ve sworn that they were all regular drip tips.
The memory of ECF’ers never ceases to amaze me!!!!!
You remember my purchases better than I do!

Last edited:

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Has it been removed from FT? That’s a bummer. I wasn’t really a fan of the counterfeit logos on the product or packaging but I do love that tank.
Yep...FT = No Listing...3F says "Out Of Stock"...And maybe they just won't produce it any more because it's so similar to the Prime...Just wish I didn't need that extension !!!...Drat...Can't they just make what I want !!! :lol:

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Yep...FT = No Listing...3F says "Out Of Stock"...And maybe they just won't produce it any more because it's so similar to the Prime...Just wish I didn't need that extension !!!...Drat...Can't they just make what I want !!! :lol:
Yeah, I just cruised FTs SXK products and no v5 mini to be found. Oh well. At least I have 3 and some extra glass for them. My briefly vaping sister in law also has 2 that I can try to get, they’re just collecting dust.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have a Skyline and two ERL's. all clones. never built any of them. I like my KK so thats what I use. "if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Has anyone had any experience with a "Skyline" style tank...Coppervape / SXK...Seems it's another MTL'er in the 3ml category ???

Users who are viewing this thread