Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kongrats, L&S! Whatta kutie pie!!!

Don't forget to sing her to sleep at nite.... ;)

Mine love carrots and broccoli stems. But, labs will eat just about anything. Great low calorie healthy treats

Mine ate eggshells. And rocks. Yeppers, rocks. Loved that boy most of all. :wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Kongrats, L&S! Whatta kutie pie!!!

Don't forget to sing her to sleep at nite.... ;)

Mine ate eggshells. And rocks. Yeppers, rocks. Loved that boy most of all. :wub:

Yes!! And sticks ,pine cones, candy wrappers, tiny lego people :lol:, to name just a few. Most confounding though was either my brand new glasses, or the unopened package of velveeta cheese (that comes with Mac and cheese). Oddly, never shoes or clothing/bedding. The ole gal is almost 14, and her son almost 11... guess their labbie diet of oddities hasn’t done them harm.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
One thing I love most about Labs is their uncanny representation of human emotions.

On a serene afternoon, a friend and I were sitting around blabbing away over a huge plate of Pop Tarts and coffees. (simple women, we) We left our treats on the coffee table (you already know where this is going) to check out something in the other room.

Suddenly, creak crack boom! WHAT WAS THAT??? I heard the rattle of plates, and I knew.

We walked back in to find Mr. Hercules (aka Herc) looking KOMPLETELY embarrassed to the point that he was attempting to hide under the coffee table. But only his big ol' head would fit. The site of an embarrassed Lab derriere is firmly etched in my mind. ;)

I loved that boy.... oh did I love that boy.

P7250838.JPG

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No way I am catching up. Yesterday went good, we had an all staff meeting. Head guy was pretty nice to me, which was nice. Maybe his wife told him I was competent, IDK.

Head guy is what I call an "emotionator." An "inspirer." He told us all we were saving lives and that some folks we have seen might have been dead without us. I did not say, "that may or may not be true, you aren't God, dude." But also, he played another emotional video of some British guy who got called out on a talk show with inspirational music who saved a bunch of kids from the Nazis and some relative put him on some talk show and he was confronted abruptly with his "saves" and it was like over 400 of them.

I did not cry, mainly because he had this deep, English look of horror like, "OMG I didn't TELL people about this because this is my WORST NIGHTMARE." LOL, I recognize the look.

I did think to myself at the next staff meeting should I say, "Boss man, is my mascara safe around you today," but then I thought better of it.

Yoga. I don't wanna but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Happy Wed!

Anna

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
From @Mooch . Thanks Mooch :)

"Vapecell has changed what cell they use for their 10A 1100mAh 18350, without a wrap change.

It has been removed from both of my Recommended batteries tables and its ratings removed from the 18350 ratings table.

I purchased four of these Vapcell’s, verified their authenticity, and did a quick check. They perform a lot worse than the last time I tested them. I do not know this cell’s ratings and I will not be retesting it. I am tired of chasing crap like this down all the time.

The new cell can be identified by its smaller raised portion at the bottom (versus the older cell I tested). The newer cell also has two small weld points on top (under the top insulating ring) and a slightly larger gap between the top crimped portion and the body of the metal can.

Please do not send me pictures of your Vapcell 18350’s asking which version they are. Compare yours to my photos. If you are unsure then assume they are the new version. You can then speak to your vendor or Vapecell."
IMG_4513.JPG

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
BD3878FD-69E7-4D96-B232-CBF2DB039E55.jpeg
Our old girl is almost 14, and her time to cross the rainbow bridge is getting too close :(. This is her in her prime (Wynfield’s Princess Zoey Huntsalot...yes, girl-children were involved in her naming) . I grew up mostly with chocolates. :wub:

Last edited:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran