Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
images

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Yep, standard practice. While I'm in the camp of underage shouldn't use nic (uh, enforce current laws, don't make more!), if my kids were still kids (they have their own kids now ;) ), I'd rather they vape than smoke, if they're going to sneak either.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Yep, standard practice. While I'm in the camp of underage shouldn't use nic (uh, enforce current laws, don't make more!), if my kids were still kids (they have their own kids now ;) ), I'd rather they vape than smoke, if they're going to sneak either.

tisk, tisk... you revealed your age ;)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Ya think so?

Try this in your thinking cap, as an exercise, because it sure wasn't me! :lol:

upload_2019-1-18_13-45-26.png

Someone has first kid at 18, that kid has first at 18, so someone is a grandparent at 36!! :shock:

Nope, didn't do that, but happy to be old enough to be retired - and then some! :lol:

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    uhmm .... I am not presumptuous.... I just watch too many movies ;) ... I just don't want to go back in time and meet my Mother like in the "Back to the Future" movie... Gawd, I have enough troubles with people in the present time without having to travel back into the past.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I lost track of who the cutie was. And thinking it was about a politician, I followed the links back to find out it was a dog. Not as manipulative as a cute politician I suppose.
    I've never seen a politician as cute as that dog.

Users who are viewing this thread