Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Wait until it is on sale then get two.

That wrinkle finish is horrible.

Like that wrinkle finish! :thumb:

If you get one of those, girls will point at you and laugh when you're not looking.

"YOU" know better . . .
dog_shaking_finger.gif

You would look like someone who is compensating.

Any site asking $40 for a Lemo doesn't need your support.

Jay :headbang:

all valid points....

but...

for some reason i still want it. like, it's so stupid, I NEED it. I can't explain why. better pass though.

There you go @petrotech , you were interested in squonks:
Council of Vapor Wraith 80w Squonker Box Mod,
sorry but the Dripbox 2 is out of stock at MVS.

thanks! I've decided to hold off until a Reo pops up in the classies. just missed a good one too. plus if my mods have more than one button, I tend to get confused.

:)

littlewierdo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX - USA
Teslacigs Biturbo Mech Kit

someone talk me out of this

What the heck? Eh, no thanks. I get great flavour out of my aromamizer. I dont need reduction in battery life and complete suckage of my already overpriced eliquid. If only I could find a single coil setup that makes me happy because I really like single coils. Easy to build, Easy to maintain. Better battery life.

Dare I suggest this, you can mix liquids together by hand. You can buy a quad coil rda for far less money.

It is ridiculous tho, it would be interesting to own one just because it is so ridiculous...

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
thanks! I've decided to hold off until a Reo pops up in the classies. just missed a good one too. plus if my mods have more than one button, I tend to get confused.
I have a REO P67, but I don't use it much! I tend to prefer the regulated mods. I also have a couple of Coppervape mods, the brass one hits harder but is a whole lot heavier than the aluminum one! I have a Ennequadro mech. squonk I haven't used yet! Wood mods tend to need more care and I can be a klutz at times so that one and the Li'l Pinch stay in the house at all times. There were a couple of P67's in the classies last week!

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Another reason to go rebuildable. With a few feet of your preferred wire, you NEVER run out of coils... :pop:
I'm working on encouraging a guy at work on his building skills. I precoiled a bunch of micro coils for him this evening, took me all of 15 minutes and a few cents worth of wire. He was surprised I'd only been vaping 8 odd months, he's been at it 3 years. He hadn't heard of ecf, steam engine, fasttech, never thought of YouTube for building or mixing tutorials. Doesn't have any backups at all! I don't know, for me I found out I could build, mix and cut out some of the middle men and I was all over it. More I meet other vapers though I'm finding a lot of them don't.

There you go @petrotech , you were interested in squonks:
Council of Vapor Wraith 80w Squonker Box Mod,
sorry but the Dripbox 2 is out of stock at MVS.
I didn't need to see this. o_O I was really considering one of these not long ago and $30 is a great price. I'm overcome with temptation...

Squonkoholic

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2016
Germany
10%???? I'm guessing you must mean 1.0%, eh?

Sure, yes. Thanks, I corrected it.​
---
So, here's my new Reo... I'm still waiting for the Speedy Clone, 'til then the O16 does the Job (I don't like it, it's noisy, it's fiddly, but for the moment it's the only M2L Squonkatty I own).

6138-643d8e43.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I must say that if they ever make this one with "V", I could be tempted.

https://vapenw.com/motiv-by-wismec

Not crazy about the 2200, but I could probably live with it IF it had a "V". Vs are essential (moi).

Love the flattened out design, and the 4ml.

:cool:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Another reason to go rebuildable. With a few feet of your preferred wire, you NEVER run out of coils... :pop:
I've been thinking about getting a rta, I do wanna build but I don't think I'd wanna use an rda. Dripping just doesn't sound my kind of thing.

& happy birthday @Maytwin :) sorry it's late only just got online

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I must say that if they ever make this one with "V", I could be tempted.

Motiv by Wismec $19.99

Not crazy about the 2200, but I could probably live with it IF it had a "V". Vs are essential (moi).

Love the flattened out design, and the 4ml.

:cool:
VapeNW had a bad fire on Saturday I think and isn't taking new orders right now. :(

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Teslacigs Biturbo Mech Kit

someone talk me out of this

Not shiny enough?

That wrinkle finish is horrible.

But if they made it in tan, it would make stealth vaping easier for us older vapers ;)

I've been thinking about getting a rta, I do wanna build but I don't think I'd wanna use an rda. Dripping just doesn't sound my kind of thing.

& happy birthday @Maytwin :) sorry it's late only just got online

Lots of RDTAs to choose from, don't have to drip to build :) Not having to rely on shipping, or trips to town (for me that approaches and hour - each way), of hoping the local B&M has what I want IN STOCK, priceless.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

Users who are viewing this thread