Reactions: Aristotel

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oh thank you so much! I will keep tracking it

The glass I've got is not a bubble one, I tried to fit 3.5 ml. I just can't be sure that bubble will fit
That's what you should have posted to begin with. If you aren't specific we can't help much. Hope you find some glass. The ft forums are full of useful information.

• Agree
Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    This thread is officially 1 years old ;)

topair.jpg

AkiraKami

Sep 28, 2019
    And.... we have a new addition to top air rtas the intake dual by mike vapes. Looking forward for this one

For October 2019, the Intake (single coil) from last year continue on the top's RTA?
    I'm gonna buy my first RTA and I'm not sure between this o the Zeus X.

Ps. - Intake dual coil still doesnt arrive to my country.

Reactions: pt91

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2017
    Bolton, England
    For October 2019, the Intake (single coil) from last year continue on the top's RTA?

Personally i prefer single coil RTA's simply for the power efficiency but i am a Zeus fan and although i don't tend to go for the dual coil the Zues X is the ultimate Zeus RTA!

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

The Intake is Really easy to build, it was my first RTA and I had no problems at all:D

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

I love the Intake but wouldn't recommend it for a beginner (not saying you are, just a general fact) because it is very tricky to wick properly. Once you get the wicking down, it is a great RTA. I use Intakes on my single battery Thor stabwoods. I also love the Zeus X. I run my Zeus X dual coils on my Minikin V2s. Great flavor and easy to wick. The Intake is my choice for a single coil and the Zeus X is my favorite dual coil top af RTA.

Reactions: Tim Wiseman

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    If anyone comes across the Intake, single-coil, in gold and/or rainbow, please let me know. I wanted to buy one more of each but the only place I can find them in gold and rainbow is Aliexpress, who no longer ships to the US. I am sure there are places I missed, so I would appreciate anyone who comes across one letting me know.

Thanks!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    If anyone comes across the Intake, single-coil, in gold and/or rainbow, please let me know. I wanted to buy one more of each but the only place I can find them in gold and rainbow is Aliexpress, who no longer ships to the US. I am sure there are places I missed, so I would appreciate anyone who comes across one letting me know.

Thanks!
    Did you post a wtb on vu? Might be the best option.

Reactions: PJReid

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I love the Intake but wouldn't recommend it for a beginner (not saying you are, just a general fact) because it is very tricky to wick properly. Once you get the wicking down, it is a great RTA. I use Intakes on my single battery Thor stabwoods. I also love the Zeus X. I run my Zeus X dual coils on my Minikin V2s. Great flavor and easy to wick. The Intake is my choice for a single coil and the Zeus X is my favorite dual coil top af RTA.
    Here is what I found, but the Intake(new) is also a dual.
    Augvape Intake Dual RTA Φ24mm 4.2ml/5.8ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

GeekVape Zeus X RTA 4.5ml Φ25 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

Its from Sourcemore in China......kinda of like FT. Colors are hard to find and the intake has the rainbow but not the gold. Also a little more expensive.....

:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Here is what I found, but the Intake(new) is also a dual.
    Augvape Intake Dual RTA Φ24mm 4.2ml/5.8ml Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

GeekVape Zeus X RTA 4.5ml Φ25 Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

Its from Sourcemore in China......kinda of like FT. Colors are hard to find and the intake has the rainbow but not the gold. Also a little more expensive.....

:)

Thanks for looking. I know that the new Intake can run as a single-coil but I have been a little disappointed with duals that claim to be great as single-coil too. I am SO mad at myself for not getting what I wanted while they were available. All of the colors weren't easy to find, even then. Oh well. If you all can't help me, there is no help to be had. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread