• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Toronto: urbanvapour.com and onestopeshoppe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish

Feb 11, 2013
Toronto
well after reading this review i had to give my experience going into the showroom..

i just started vaping couple weeks ago and this is where i went to get my first kit (eGo-C), kevin was really cool let me try some flavors the other 2 people there nicole and cant remember the other guys name where also cool, they answered every question i had and even setup my PV for me and i was good to go, have no complaints what so ever with them.

oh ya and i also got a mini vivi nova from them and was happy with it and still use it today and they didnt have anything bad to say about the vivi.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
but he was honest and told me it was something that i did not need yet since i am a first time vaper (i wanted to get the ego-c twist).

Um, why not an Ego Twist? I turn all of my new vaping friends onto the Twist straight away, they love it. Couple of people I know started with some 650 mah 3.7 volt type of battery which they've tossed aside pretty quickly after trying the Twist.

Strange...

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Um, why not an Ego Twist? I turn all of my new vaping friends onto the Twist straight away, they love it. Couple of people I know started with some 650 mah 3.7 volt type of battery which they've tossed aside pretty quickly after trying the Twist.

Strange...

i dont know. lol
its okay though. im going to order a provari mini shortly.

MAD_MAX333

Mar 3, 2013
Toronto
well... people weren't kidding about the guy being opinionated... he certainly doesn't like people disagreeing with him on issues....

he was really busy and running out the door so i dealt with the younger guy... very nice and friendly guy that one... the older one (Kevin?) sort of made fun of the fact that i ordered a provari and said that i wasted my money... wasn't really rude just meant i could have done the same thing with something cheaper i suppose... I didn't take it to heart and he left right after...

I did mention it was my first time but I didnt get any special treatment... didnt ask for any either though.... the younger guy was pretty pleasant and talkative and even give me a tiny a discount (needed change for the parking meter so he knocked off 5 bux off total so i could have change)

anyway we definietly need brick and mortar stores... this store was completely hidden...zero signs and stuff... i told kevin he needs a sign that atleast lets us know we have the right building and he said he doesn't want that at all and rather focus on his online business (then why did you open an actual store? odd)

lastly... they are well aware of Ecig forums... maybe not this thread (i did let them know that this thread is how i heard about them) but the younger guy said he doesnt mind what anyone at Ecig forum thinks because there no such thing as bad publicity... which since i had just dropped 100 bux there thanks to this thread sort of proves his point.

anyway, decent exprience... I suppose once i get going on my DIY juicing and start ordering and rebuilding my tanks I wont need to visit them anyway but i wish them luck as we need as much vaping stuff around as we can get i suppose.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
anyway we definietly need brick and mortar stores... this store was completely hidden...zero signs and stuff... i told kevin he needs a sign that atleast lets us know we have the right building and he said he doesn't want that at all and rather focus on his online business (then why did you open an actual store? odd)

It's not a B & M store - it's a showroom/office. It's an office environment & he's controlling the traffic by making it a destination place to pick up orders. This way, he eliminates almost all of the "tire kickers" & keeps the peace with the neighbouring offices.

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
well... people weren't kidding about the guy being opinionated... he certainly doesn't like people disagreeing with him on issues....

he was really busy and running out the door so i dealt with the younger guy... very nice and friendly guy that one... the older one (Kevin?) sort of made fun of the fact that i ordered a provari and said that i wasted my money... wasn't really rude just meant i could have done the same thing with something cheaper i suppose... I didn't take it to heart and he left right after...

I did mention it was my first time but I didnt get any special treatment... didnt ask for any either though.... the younger guy was pretty pleasant and talkative and even give me a tiny a discount (needed change for the parking meter so he knocked off 5 bux off total so i could have change)

lastly... they are well aware of Ecig forums... maybe not this thread (i did let them know that this thread is how i heard about them) but the younger guy said he doesnt mind what anyone at Ecig forum thinks because there no such thing as bad publicity... which since i had just dropped 100 bux there thanks to this thread sort of proves his point.

anyway, decent exprience... I suppose once i get going on my DIY juicing and start ordering and rebuilding my tanks I wont need to visit them anyway but i wish them luck as we need as much vaping stuff around as we can get i suppose.

dude... you should check out canvape at the flea markets on the weekend when you have time. they are much friendlier. my only dislike about canvape is they are only available on weekends, besides their online store. they need a b&m thats open during the week. that would be sick.

Vinnie_Twist

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Vinnie_Twist

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Vinnie_Twist

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

MAD_MAX333

Mar 3, 2013
Toronto
dude... you should check out canvape at the flea markets on the weekend when you have time. they are much friendlier. my only dislike about canvape is they are only available on weekends, besides their online store. they need a b&m thats open during the week. that would be sick.

i didnt want to give the impression that these guys werent friendly... younger guy was very helpful and friendly and kevin was just busy and rushing out... overall i had a good exprience there and enjoyed their store and appreciated the discount and the banter. I do wish them the best of luck.

ANYWAY i just picked up 24 flavor extracts, 500ml of VG and 500 PG,bunch of syringes and bottles and ordered ultrasonic cleaner for steeping.... so i MIGHT check out the canvapes but im sort of set on the juice side lol

what do they sell? how are the prices like?

revolverfunk

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2010
toronto
canvape has a lot of vaping goods at the most affordable pricing to serve new and seasoned vapers. friendly staffs to deal with too, (keele & shep and warden & eg flea market booths, of ones i'd been into) and highly recommend them. i should soon try and check out the b&m on st clair when i am around and about in the area.

Last edited:

chinamon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i didnt want to give the impression that these guys werent friendly... younger guy was very helpful and friendly and kevin was just busy and rushing out... overall i had a good exprience there and enjoyed their store and appreciated the discount and the banter. I do wish them the best of luck.

ANYWAY i just picked up 24 flavor extracts, 500ml of VG and 500 PG,bunch of syringes and bottles and ordered ultrasonic cleaner for steeping.... so i MIGHT check out the canvapes but im sort of set on the juice side lol

what do they sell? how are the prices like?

i dont think they sell and DIY stuff. the juice they sell is by Dekang. check their website for the hardware www.CANVAPE.com Welcome to Canada's ultimate one stop shop on-line created for Canadian's to service your electronic cigarette needs. You'll find the highest quality products online for sale as well as the best pricing, service and sales. Quick proce

where did you get the ultrasonic cleaner? how much? i see one on ebay for $30 including shipping that is 120V but it looks so cheap... almost like a toy.

Last edited:

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
dont buy the cheap ones from ebay, they'll die cause most of em werent designed to go on for hours and hours on end.

i found one with 2.5L tank with heating option and has from 3-8min to 30 min cycle. 120 bux flat shipped from canada. 5star rating in amazon

Can you provide a link? The one I have now is dying.
Been using mine for years to clean airbrush parts. Never thought of using it to mix DIY juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread