Total NEWB to vamping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide6m3

Jul 20, 2010
Colorado
Ok i have just recently learned of e-cigs now looking through this fourm can be overwhelming to people like me!!I have been smoking for 7 years not as long as most but still not good. I now have a son and want to find an alternative to smoking i have looked at so many e-cigs my eyes hurt and not to mention all of the reviews i have read. I really need some help with getting started so i have about $120.00 to spend on getting started i have looked at alot of kits but i do not want to buy a kit that i am going to want to upgrade 2 months later. So i am looking to piece together awesome kit that any long term smoker would enjoy. I dont understand alot of the lingo used so if you will please newb proof it for me. Some of the kits i looked at was the vapor king ultimatum kit but i am not sure how long something like that will last for a pack a day smoker i have also been looking at the eGo 510 i think that is what is it is called anyway what are cartomizers and atomizers which of the two last longer also i would like my e-cig to have a good battery!!!! Thanks to everyone that replies to this post THANK YOU SO MUCH:D

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
You can't go wrong with that ego Kit its a great PV at a great price..look into the suppliers on here for the best price..It is a popular model & folks really like it around here..so you have that part down...Any questions about the kit or vaping in general, don't be afraid to ask.Your kit will come with the bats & attys & carts,Just make sure you buy the full kit , we'll help you out..Good Luck!!:)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
+1 for the eGo if you're needing long battery life. I was a heavy smoker and the eGo will keep me vaping through the work day and into the evening. I've been using mine for 5 mths without any issues.

I would also advise reading the Wonderful World of Vaping found in the ecf-library. It's a 6 part series that will give you a lot of great information... including how the ecig works. It's also not a long read. Then you'll have a better idea of what other questions to ask.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Hey :) Welcome to ECF and Vaping! The eGo is awesome!!! I have that and the Riva and both are the same, the Riva is just a lil cheaper in cost. I'm not sure the best price on the eGo but vaporjunction.com has the Riva's and there prices are great and they have great customer service also. Let us know what you decide on, isn't it exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread