• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally New looking for some guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
when you start to vape over here, the toilet soon becomes your second home.

hi bro and sis

Just to tompang this tread to ask some question. Have been lurking around and still very blur.
My aim is to kick the habit eventually, can that be possible?
Is vaping as additive as analogs? Do not want to jump from one hole to another.
What is the averge cost of vaping per month. I know this can be very subjective and sensitive. Just need an agar number.

ty

bear in mind that the intial cost of vaping would be significant and would take a while to break even with your previous expenditure on analogs.

an ''agar'' number on supplies only would be around $3-5 a day or lower depending on how much u vape and what u pay for your supplies. this is based on personal experience and again would vary from person to person.

yes vaping is addictive so be wary of what you are jumping into. if u want to eventually kick the habit consider lowering your nicotine intake periodically.

winx19

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
w.est
when out, i will usually vape in the toilets, as not to attract attention. when out drinking or meals at foodcourts, i will not vape openly. I will do it in the car.

As for the costing, researching for the Hardware in details would save you a lot of $, instead of jumping from one to another, get one stick to it for at least a few months before deciding if you need another type. for software (jucie and etc), it all depends on your daily dose, which could be about $50-$80 per month (thats for my case).

hope this helps.

Vape safe.

smokie99

Mar 22, 2013
nowhere
when out, i will usually vape in the toilets, as not to attract attention. when out drinking or meals at foodcourts, i will not vape openly. I will do it in the car.

As for the costing, researching for the Hardware in details would save you a lot of $, instead of jumping from one to another, get one stick to it for at least a few months before deciding if you need another type. for software (jucie and etc), it all depends on your daily dose, which could be about $50-$80 per month (thats for my case).

hope this helps.

Vape safe.

As the intention is to stop totally. Spending a bit more is worth it and if it is not long term. Gum and patches are not cheap and not effective for me, ended up chewing the gum and smoking the same time. Double dose. Problem is can I stop after the switch? Determination is the way, If I have that, I've stop long ago. Need to be truthful to ourself. Very headache leh. OC and CO at home KPKB very smelly, cannot breath.:(:mad::evil:

abarth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
nowhere
As the intention is to stop totally. Spending a bit more is worth it and if it is not long term. Gum and patches are not cheap and not effective for me, ended up chewing the gum and smoking the same time. Double dose. Problem is can I stop after the switch? Determination is the way, If I have that, I've stop long ago. Need to be truthful to ourself. Very headache leh. OC and CO at home KPKB very smelly, cannot breath.:(:mad::evil:

it does help if holding a ciggie and having smoke out of your mouth is wat you're missing

ikelos

Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
SG/MY

If you haven't got problems with spending more at the outset you'll be fine. i totally went off analogs after i began vaping (roughly half a year or so ago), from a 16-year, pack and a half a day habit. How much money you wind up saving going off analogs depends on you. If your priority is cessation and the most basic vaping gear satisfies you, yes you'll save a ton. If you develop into a mod enthusiast or juice connoisseur, then you may not wind up saving much, if at all.

shanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Grand Line
its vapor and it dissipate fast but some do smell bad to those ard you...e.g halo shamrock, i do like the flavour but people ard me cannot tahan the vapor

Yeah, soley depending on the juice. Some juice's vapour are nice to nose. For example, I vape Pear flavour, my room smell of pears...even save on air freshner money :D

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
Beside all consideration . It is still the golden question that newbie all will wish to know-:how and where, anyone watching?. As a man grows older and wiser with commitment, down there will shrink.

Are you a girl? If so I got something to show you!:evil: If not then let's just say its all fine down there lol. But you need stamina for many things in life. It doesn't help to keep cooking your lungs by sucking in smoke from dried leaves.

smokie99

Mar 22, 2013
nowhere
Are you a girl? If so I got something to show you!:evil: If not then let's just say its all fine down there lol. But you need stamina for many things in life. It doesn't help to keep cooking your lungs by sucking in smoke from dried leaves.

Jialat. The word "shrink" can get so excited. Wait till you see tiger show girl vape, you be singing o-leh o-leh:laugh:

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
Jialat. The word "shrink" can get so excited. Wait till you see tiger show girl vape, you be singing o-leh o-leh

I can assure you when you reach my age, this is no laughing matter. And I can tell you that vaping CAN and WILL IMPROVE PERFORMANCE of past long term smokers like me. When lung function improves, so does other aspects of your well-being.

I couldn't break 100kg bench press for years with analogs. Now I clear 100kgs and improve daily. Romping in bed is a physical activity as well and requires good physical well-being. Most people I've seen with sexual problems have other medical problems, hypertension and diabetes being the chief culprits.

Switching to vaping is not a miracle cure for everything, but it will contribute a great deal to your health just dropping those stinking analogs. And if you've been like me and smoked analogs a good 24 years, vaping is a miracle quiting tool.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
any negative side effect from vaping??

Plenty. Most of these side effects are easy to overcome tweaking the nic level, PG/VG ratio etc. Generally speaking, MOST people go through it with only the initial coughs and sniffles for 2 weeks at most or nothing at all. Some do develop PG/VG sensitivity along the way, some go all crazy and fail to control their nic intake. So far, nobody, at least I know of, has died/ hospitalised/ shrunk/ fainted due to vaping some clean VG/PG /nic/ flavor mix.

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
Thanks for the cool info!
Self discipline afterall. Tough tough tough!!!!

Plenty. Most of these side effects are easy to overcome tweaking the nic level, PG/VG ratio etc. Generally speaking, MOST people go through it with only the initial coughs and sniffles for 2 weeks at most or nothing at all. Some do develop PG/VG sensitivity along the way, some go all crazy and fail to control their nic intake. So far, nobody, at least I know of, has died/ hospitalised/ shrunk/ fainted due to vaping some clean VG/PG /nic/ flavor mix.

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
I'm off analogue cig since my first vape 10 days ago. Prior to this, I've been a smoker for 15 years since I was 14. Nothing could make me quit. the more I tried to quit, the more I smoke when I return. Till avg about 1 1/2 pack a day.

I'm glad that although I'm relying on vapping now to stay off cig, it's a healthier choice.

As for location to vape, I don't vape in the public except in the car or toilet. Attract too much attention and I never know if anyone in the public is "someone". Also good for me to cut down since I always have to smoke in the past when out in the open air but now I can't vape so openly :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread