• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally New looking for some guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
how many mg of nic in your juice and what cig you used to smoke? good to hear that you stop touching analogue cig! cheers.

I'm off analogue cig since my first vape 10 days ago. Prior to this, I've been a smoker for 15 years since I was 14. Nothing could make me quit. the more I tried to quit, the more I smoke when I return. Till avg about 1 1/2 put a day.

I'm glad that although I'm relying on vapping now to stay off cig, it's a healthier choice.

As for location to vape, I don't vape in the public except in the car or toilet. Attract too much attention and I never know if anyone in the public is "someone". Also good for me to cut down since I always have to smoke in the past when out in the open air but now I can't vape so openly :)

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
how many mg of nic in your juice and what cig you used to smoke? good to hear that you stop touching analogue cig! cheers.

I'm vaping a variety from 12-18mg nic. Amused to "cold cig" and the last I have stick with is Marlboro black menthol for the past 2 yrs.

My addiction to analog cig is not only the nicotine but also behavioral and social. That's why nic inhaler also doesn't work. With gaping I get the nic, the inhaling action, the vapor (impt that it resemble smoking) and I can also vape while ppl around me smoke I don't get tempted.

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
i smoke marlboro black menthol too. how much is the nicotine mg is there for analogue cig?
i tried menthol ejuice but still couldnt find the chilling effect i hope for.

I'm vaping a variety from 12-18mg nic. Amused to "cold cig" and the last I have stick with is Marlboro black menthol for the past 2 yrs.

My addiction to analog cig is not only the nicotine but also behavioral and social. That's why nic inhaler also doesn't work. With gaping I get the nic, the inhaling action, the vapor (impt that it resemble smoking) and I can also vape while ppl around me smoke I don't get tempted.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
Ya but as ppl say its harder to absorb nic thru vapping. Just like I need a stick in the past to get the kick which finish in 3 min. But maybe now I take slow and deep vape in 10 min to get similar effect.

Wait until you guys get properly setup Genesis style RBAs. Its nic delivery is so efficient you actually feel OD with 12mg/ml in say.... 2 minutes? Ask the old timers here. Many of them had to scale down the nic content after switching to Gen RBAs.

Mobscenez

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Sg
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo
  • Reason: Please read Newbies sticky.

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
I'm looking for another set for on the go.. My twist is too long for stealth vape and also in pocket. And vamo more for home use. Just order joyetech eroll for my girl to start but I doubt it suit guys (at least not me)

Googled around and found the GG stealth size just nice, wonder if there are alternative similar to it?

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
I'm looking for another set for on the go.. My twist is too long for stealth vape and also in pocket. And vamo more for home use. Just order joyetech eroll for my girl to start but I doubt it suit guys (at least not me)

Googled around and found the GG stealth size just nice, wonder if there are alternative similar to it?

But Vamo with single 18350 should be quite stealthy right?
Add more PG to your juice to reduce the vapor production perhaps?

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
Wait until you guys get properly setup Genesis style RBAs. Its nic delivery is so efficient you actually feel OD with 12mg/ml in say.... 2 minutes? Ask the old timers here. Many of them had to scale down the nic content after switching to Gen RBAs.

Yes man, if i Take 4-5sec drag and deep inhale, i will actually OD in abt 1.5mins

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore

GP Paps or GUS. Stealthier then the GG Stealth.

Mobscenez

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Sg
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo
  • Reason: Read the Newbies sticky!

Mobscenez

Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Sg
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Please follow the guidelines of this sub-forum before posting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread