• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally New looking for some guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernut59

Mar 11, 2012
Sgp
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: Pls read Newbie Q&A. This is not a place to source for supplies.

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
Thread gone mad!

So, what's the conclusion here then? variable voltage seem to be a good call, what's the twist like, it seems a decent size for carrying about.

what was the question? lol.

yeah the twist is very portable yet good vape. it works well with most standard or low resistance clearos and cartos but you don't want anything too high a resistance since it can go up to 4.8v max only i think.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG

yeah the twist is very portable yet good vape. it works well with most standard or low resistance clearos and cartos but you don't want anything too high a resistance since it can go up to 4.8v max only i think.

some hardcore vapers out there vape at 6volts lol... u nvr know haha

Intel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Small Island

Yup u r right. 4.8V max as I hav 1. Its quite good, portable and light

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
some hardcore vapers out there vape at 6volts lol... u nvr know haha

haha yeah tell me about it. quite a number of peeps with gennies vape at 20 watts. apparently from what i've read there is quite abit of power (heat) loss with some gennies so technically you have to vape at higher voltages to get better vapes.

but i think our guy here doesn't know what a genesis atomizer yet, so he should be fine with an ego-twist hahaha.

Im kinda new too!

But to your question...

As of now I only vape at discreet locations like my house, friend's home and inside chalets.

Im still on analogs when im at work. My workplace shares a common smoking area, and I dont wanna attract much attention from Non smokers and smokers as well. Hahahah

You should soon learn that the toilet will be your new best friend. It's all in the mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread