Totally Wicked Low Resistance atty a rambling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
For me personally the LR atties from TW haven't "hit the spot"..... but they do "Ohm-out" at about 1.5Ω.

I have had excellent "luck" (performance wise) from my LR atties from NHaler.... but I am a little concerned because Drew (at NHaler) has been changing either vendors or designs...... I hope he doesn't lose that magic formula through all of this.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
For me personally the LR atties from TW haven't "hit the spot"..... but they do "Ohm-out" at about 1.5Ω.

I have had excellent "luck" (performance wise) from my LR atties from NHaler.... but I am a little concerned because Drew (at NHaler) has been changing either vendors or designs...... I hope he doesn't lose that magic formula through all of this.

I have the same 'concerns' Scott. Just got some 510 Magnum cartos (~3.3 ohm) and some shorti drip tips from Drew but held off on getting any more LR attys for the time being.

Drew threw in a free LR 801 but it only lasted about 2 drags. :(

OTOH the Magnum (HV IMO) cartos are vaping great at 5v. :D

And the shorti drip tips are great. Much wider opening, less length for the liquid to travel and get stuck, and add less to the overall length. Definite winner :thumb:

I just ordered some Joye LR 510s (1.5 ohm) from PS. Really looking forward to checking them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread