• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
I stopped by to see Alan (VaporPhoxxe) today. He has a great selection and some supplies you might not think he'd have. Got some empty 5ml bottles, 510 Battery connectors, a 510 atty, couple drip tips, and a TW Titan 510 starter set today. Good prices and great conversation. If you live in the area stop by and see him. Well worth the trip even if you just hangout and talk vaping since it's hard to find fellow vapers in the wild. Big thanks to VaporPhoxxe!

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Thanks. So if I'm just getting started to the e-cig world would this be the guy to go to?

You could check out his shop for sure. He's a super nice guy and can give you all the info. He also has demo stuff you can try out. I'm hosting a vape meet at my house Tomorrow night. Allen will be there along with the guys from Ecigg.org demoing stuff and items will all be available for purchase. It will be in Norristown. Should be a fun night. PM me for details if you're interested...

TheKeithNewman

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Philadelphia
Hands down Alan is a great guy! All area vapers need to stop buy and see him. He has a class shop and sells Totally Wicked gear. Even for people with mods, he has some essentials we always need from time to time.

Today he was talking about expanding his setup with chairs for vapers to come in and enjoy their stay. Please, support this guy!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

DigiTechDude

Apr 22, 2010
USA
I just want to give a recommendation for this shop and a bump to the top. I made the trek today as I only had a couple ml of good juice left. Sampled a couple and left happy with some good juice to last for a while. Alan is friendly and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to stop by and talk shop, so to speak. Alan is has started working on a new area for his shop that will have a sitting area to relax, talk, and vape. I'm excited to stop by again once that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread