The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Furius, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Sure will. Thanks again for all your help. A tank will be next!!!

2. GitMoe

GitMoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Illy Philly
    I stopped by to see Alan (VaporPhoxxe) today. He has a great selection and some supplies you might not think he'd have. Got some empty 5ml bottles, 510 Battery connectors, a 510 atty, couple drip tips, and a TW Titan 510 starter set today. Good prices and great conversation. If you live in the area stop by and see him. Well worth the trip even if you just hangout and talk vaping since it's hard to find fellow vapers in the wild. Big thanks to VaporPhoxxe!

3. Furius

Furius Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Just got back from picking up a 30 ml of TW black label Virginia gold and some extra atomizers. I'm loving the new flavor thus far.

4. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks guys! Glad you stopped by, It's always nice to see happy faces and help out.

5. viper914

viper914 Full Member

Apr 28, 2011
    PA
    Is there a phone number to this place? Or does anyone know what the hours are?

6. GitMoe

Mar 3, 2011
    Illy Philly
    The hours are here....

263 Marketplace

I don't know if Allen has a phone number there. Guess you could call the marketplace and ask.

7. viper914

viper914 Full Member

Apr 28, 2011
    PA
    Thanks. So if I'm just getting started to the e-cig world would this be the guy to go to?

8. GitMoe

Mar 3, 2011
    Illy Philly
    You could check out his shop for sure. He's a super nice guy and can give you all the info. He also has demo stuff you can try out. I'm hosting a vape meet at my house Tomorrow night. Allen will be there along with the guys from Ecigg.org demoing stuff and items will all be available for purchase. It will be in Norristown. Should be a fun night. PM me for details if you're interested...

9. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Please don't forget to PM me the details GitMoe.

Our hours our Friday 10-8 and Saturday 9-6 and Sunday 10-5. We are conveniently located near the intersection of York and Street roads. In Warminster, PA 18974.

10. viper914

viper914 Full Member

Apr 28, 2011
    PA
    Yep I was just in there today. Thanks again for all your help. Anyone who lives in this area I highly recommend stopping by. I live over an hour away and I went in. Definitely worth the drive.

11. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks for making the trek down here, viper914. Glad I could help out.

12. TheKeithNewman

TheKeithNewman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I'm going this Sunday to geek out and pick up some juices, I have yet to find my everyday Vape and hope he can suggest a few things. I've never tried Totally Wicked juices before.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

13. Chevello

Chevello Full Member

Sep 21, 2011
    NE Phila Suburbs
    Was there today with the wife, hanging out and watching the friendly proprietor ply his trade. His spiel just about has me sold on a Screwdriver (widely regarded as the Ferrari of personal vaporizers, don't ya know ;)).

Excellent, friendly service and knowledgeable staff. 5 stars.

K

14. TheKeithNewman

Jan 9, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I was there yesterday myself. I am heading back up with a friend. I might get myself some of TW juice. I have a bunch of DeKang but I'd like to try something with a little more flavor.

15. TheKeithNewman

Jan 9, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Hands down Alan is a great guy! All area vapers need to stop buy and see him. He has a class shop and sells Totally Wicked gear. Even for people with mods, he has some essentials we always need from time to time.

Today he was talking about expanding his setup with chairs for vapers to come in and enjoy their stay. Please, support this guy!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

16. AlanFox

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Thanks peeps...you make me blush...I'd say its a lot of work, but when its something you really enjoy, its not work at all.

17. TheKeithNewman

Jan 9, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Let me know when you are hiring, I'm your guy!

18. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    I was there a couple of weeks ago, mainly just to stop by and say hi. As I was talking to Alan I remembered I needed a couple of drip tips. Got them and went on my way. Talk about convenience. No shipping cost a mailman stalk!
    Yes, Alan is a great guy.

19. Professor Enic

Professor Enic Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Bradenton, Fl.
    Alan, is a great guy and has been very successful. If anyone wants to open up a similar operation in a different state feel free to contact Stacy Cropper at 888-761-9425!!!

20. DigiTechDude

DigiTechDude Full Member

Apr 22, 2010
    USA
    I just want to give a recommendation for this shop and a bump to the top. I made the trek today as I only had a couple ml of good juice left. Sampled a couple and left happy with some good juice to last for a while. Alan is friendly and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to stop by and talk shop, so to speak. Alan is has started working on a new area for his shop that will have a sitting area to relax, talk, and vape. I'm excited to stop by again once that's done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.