• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxJxOxHxNx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Levittown, PA
So yeah i went to get some cartos and left with $60 worth of stuff. Damn you Alan for carrying some of the good stuffs. LoL thanks again, i dont believe we got to say goodbye to you. Your new spot in the store is pretty big compared to the old one and is looking good. See you again soon. BTW the tank is doing great. Having some problems getting the carto to wick in the tank, but i think i can fix that with a tad bit bigger hole in it.

BTW you all seemed like a bunch of happy bartenders back there lol.

Last edited:

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
I was there Saturday afternoon into early evening. I had interesting conversation, many laughs, and good vaping. Alan has a great place - both store and social quarters rolled into one. Real nice. I travel over 60 miles every now and then to visit. I envy you people that are close and can get to be regulars.

Thanks Alan and crew for a great time.

meros

Sep 20, 2011
Gloucester, NJ
Stopped by on Saturday. The new location is great. I felt like I was in a lounge. Also, Alan and crew were really busy. The Vapers are taking over!

I spend far more time here than I should (but they haven't kicked me out, yet! :)). Anyone who's ever in the Philadelphia area should come check it out!

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Was up to see the phoxxe clan this past weekend. Great place, better people and just a nice place to go. Unfortunately, I was under time restraints, so had to bolt out pretty quick. Bought some of their home made juice and they taste great. So now, I am having issues with my ego-c and so I will be there this Saturday to see what they suggest. I want a tank, but something that works better then the ego-c. To many dry hits. Again, I will be under a time crunch, so I will be in and out like the juice in my ecig.

if you are in the area, be sure to stop by!!

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I work and live very nearby (actually grew up in Warminster too).

I've heard a couple people at work mention that this place existed but got the impression it was more like some shady little hukster stall type setup, just out to gouge the vaping ignorant with a poor selection of overpriced disposables.

But now that I see it's a real store for real vapers I'm going to have to stop by. Maybe this weekend.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
Love the store. It's setup like a vapor lounge/bar. Everyone that works there is great and all around helpful. I head up there from Philly about ever two weeks to stock up on my favorite juices. And to show Alan my new vaping toys!

Bout to make a trip down there myself in a little while, im up in dillsbug (about 20 minutes from harrisburg) so its gonna be a bit of a drive but seems welllllllll worth it to me! I'll just drag my best friend or girlfriend with me for company :)

jfjardine02

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Hershey
I know dillsburg. Home of the NYE drop of a pickle. Used to live in Mechanicsburg.

I just wanted to point out that Penn State researchers are doing new research on vaping, beginning with an online survey that was just posted in the medical research/survey sections of Ecig Forum. The survey can be completed anonymously, but at the end it also offers the opportunity to participate in a lab study of e-cig use, in central PA (Hershey or State College), requiring completers to leave their contact details so they can be recontacted and given full details etc. Please consider participating in this survey/study.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread