• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
My wife and I paid a visit to the shop yesterday. The shop is set up nice with a lounge area. We sat around, talked, and yes vaped, with Alan and a few of his friends. If you're in the area do stop by, I think you'll like it. The selection is geared toward beginner's but that didn't stop Alan and I from comparing our ProVari's :blush:

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
I have been to VaporPhoxxe a few times. Alan is a blast and, not only has great knowledge of vaping, he is able to pass that knowledge on with ease. It doesn't matter if you are a starter or a veteran, you will enjoy your time at VaporPhoxxe. Last time I was there he had some interesting homemade quality e-juice you may want to look at as well.

By the way, Alan, I'll be in the area March 3 and 4. One of those days I'll stop to see you. If you can have a 30ml bottle of Red Label 18mg Blended Tobacco, consider it sold. Thanks.

Last edited:

nordoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Philly
Alan,
Have you opened your new location yet? If so, where is it. I remember something about Feasterville from the vape meet.

They informed me the new location would be open this weekend. It is in the same building as before, just in the front. If you are not familiar, it is in Warminster PA. Its called the 263 marketplace. Its on York Rd, off of Street Rd, right across from Archbishop Wood.

H Niemand

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Philly PA
They informed me the new location would be open this weekend. It is in the same building as before, just in the front. If you are not familiar, it is in Warminster PA. Its called the 263 marketplace. Its on York Rd, off of Street Rd, right across from Archbishop Wood.

I'm familiar. Been to that one a few times. I thought I was told that they were opening a second location further east on Street Rd. Maybe I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread