The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Totally Wicked Shop in Southeastern PA!!!

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Furius, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    I will have to kick in there next time I am in the area. I am up near Bala-Cynwyd (a few blocks from St. Joes) so it is a bit of trek, but I head that way when shopping sometimes.

2. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Stopped by over the weekend. Talked with Alan a bit and got some ideas for purchases after the holidays.

3. FoamerDave

FoamerDave Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Allentown PA
    stopped by and met Allen today. What a nice guy. Learned a lot as a noob. i will be back

4. MikeE3

MikeE3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    My wife and I paid a visit to the shop yesterday. The shop is set up nice with a lounge area. We sat around, talked, and yes vaped, with Alan and a few of his friends. If you're in the area do stop by, I think you'll like it. The selection is geared toward beginner's but that didn't stop Alan and I from comparing our ProVari's :blush:

5. c.chalie

c.chalie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    philadelphia
    open till 7pm tonight? if i remember correctly?

6. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    Fri - Sat: 10:00 am-8:00 pm
    Sun: 10:00 am-5:00 pm

7. Bluesman

Bluesman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    PA USA
    I have been to VaporPhoxxe a few times. Alan is a blast and, not only has great knowledge of vaping, he is able to pass that knowledge on with ease. It doesn't matter if you are a starter or a veteran, you will enjoy your time at VaporPhoxxe. Last time I was there he had some interesting homemade quality e-juice you may want to look at as well.

By the way, Alan, I'll be in the area March 3 and 4. One of those days I'll stop to see you. If you can have a 30ml bottle of Red Label 18mg Blended Tobacco, consider it sold. Thanks.

8. c.chalie

Jan 24, 2012
    philadelphia
    the shop is awesome, has the barstool tables, dart bored, all that....wish i had time just to hang there for a while....Alen you should get a liquer license too !!!!!

9. c.chalie

Jan 24, 2012
    philadelphia
    think about it, a bar with all your vaping needs, omg you would make a killing !!!

i know atleast when i drink i never put down my PV

10. Bluesman

Jan 16, 2012
    PA USA
    At least coffee, Alan.

11. c.chalie

Jan 24, 2012
    philadelphia
    Lol that would be nice....alen can i bring my tent and camping grill and camp out for the weekend lmao....slumber party at the shop!

12. Bluesman

Jan 16, 2012
    PA USA
    Make it the weekend of March 3 and 4, and I'll bring the marshmallows.

13. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    I stopped by over the weekend. Love the place. Going to stop by again to pick up some juice and check out the new location this weekend. Keep up the great work. I have already sent like 5 people to Alan and everyone had a great expierence.

14. H Niemand

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    Alan,
    Have you opened your new location yet? If so, where is it. I remember something about Feasterville from the vape meet.

15. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    Philly
    They informed me the new location would be open this weekend. It is in the same building as before, just in the front. If you are not familiar, it is in Warminster PA. Its called the 263 marketplace. Its on York Rd, off of Street Rd, right across from Archbishop Wood.

16. H Niemand

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    I'm familiar. Been to that one a few times. I thought I was told that they were opening a second location further east on Street Rd. Maybe I was wrong.

17. Bluesman

Jan 16, 2012
    PA USA
    Thanks for that info nordoe. I'm not from the Warminster area. As a matter of fact. I'm about 1 1/2 hours drive away. But whenever I'm in that area, I stop to see Alan. Everytime I've stop to see him, he's been at a different location in the marketplace. And, guess what? I'm going to see him this weekend.

18. AlanFox

AlanFox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2010
    Hatboro, PA
    We're in the same building, but up front. We'll be adjusting to the new layout but will be operational. "Official" opening will be in mid-March.

19. H Niemand

Feb 14, 2011
    Philly PA
    If all goes well, I'll be out your way tomorrow. Want to see what new goodies you have, especially your new juice line.

20. IxJxOxHxNx

IxJxOxHxNx Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2012
    Levittown, PA
    Should be there either tonight or tomorrow night most likely. I need some carto's or something. Running low...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.