tourism & vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrausAldo

Dec 8, 2015
Hey guys!

What about some positive or negative vaping experience while traveling? I heard in some countries e-cigarettes are outlawed, especially in Asia. Also, I suppose there might appear some issues with the security personnel at the airport if taking e-liquids in hand-bag. Did u face smth like that? Should I be concerned about vaping in public places? I think I need to check if there are some special places where vaping is allowed!
I plan to make some short trips soon and I'm trying to avoid getting into troubles. Thanks! :)

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Vaping is banned in Asia? You'd have to elaborate, vaping is quite popular in Asia... it did originate there after all. Is there a specific country in Asia you're referring to? I had no problems in Tokyo and China is littered with e-cig users for better or worse I guess it doesn't help their air quality problem.

I know vaping was frowned upon when we were entering Sydney last year our e-juice was actually taken, was stopped a few years back at a checkpoint in Spain but they were just curious I suppose didn't really say much after inspection. Honestly I've had more problems here in the US than anywhere else. Rule of thumb if you can't smoke somewhere don't vape there, vaping in public places is doable I just try not to indoors, but I try not to push the bar when it comes to public vaping, opinions will vary.

KrausAldo

Dec 8, 2015
Vaping is banned in Asia? You'd have to elaborate, vaping is quite popular in Asia... it did originate there after all. Is there a specific country in Asia you're referring to? I had no problems in Tokyo and China is littered with e-cig users for better or worse I guess it doesn't help their air quality problem.

I know vaping was frowned upon when we were entering Sydney last year our e-juice was actually taken, was stopped a few years back at a checkpoint in Spain but they were just curious I suppose didn't really say much after inspection. Honestly I've had more problems here in the US than anywhere else. Rule of thumb if you can't smoke somewhere don't vape there, vaping in public places is doable I just try not to indoors, but I try not to push the bar when it comes to public vaping, opinions will vary.

As far as I know e-cigarettes are completely prohibited by law in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Oman! So I guess I should be considering going to China! ;)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
As far as I know e-cigarettes are completely prohibited by law in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Oman! So I guess I should be considering going to China! ;)

Well dang there goes my plans for a whirlwind fantasy vacation to the middle east. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread