Status
Not open for further replies.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
There was 1 B&M in my town, now there's 3 with another new one 20 mins away. I like the one by me, I went to high school with the guys and we chat it up and they want to help me build coils :D But I can get an itaste on 101vape for 25.99 and in their store for $50 :facepalm: They still run a good deal on starter kits though, and have a nice lab where they make their own juice. I'd like it if they carried more than halo and liqua for other brands though..

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Mike, PM me the address for the B&M you visited. I will try to stop in there when I am on your side of town. Choices for me locally are atrocious. Just one place sells anything ecig related. It's main business is a cigarette store. They also sell loose bags of tobacco and roll your own cigarette stuff. The only juice they carry is in 5 ML tiny bottles and tastes like gasoline. It's sandwiched between a Salvation Army and a Dollar Store and gives me the creeps.
There are two stores a little further away but they basically just sell equipment and make their own VERY SMALL juice line.
I think, like Mike, all of this will change, it will just take a while.

ry4love

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Memphis,TN,USA
Congrats Clark! And thank you, for taking the steps to make sure Nicoticket will always be in our steeping boxes. Also for slowing down the SR's, my wallet could use the recovery time. I'm very pleased with the line-up you've chosen.

As far as B&M's go, I've been keeping an eye on the ones we have here in Memphis because I suspected the day may come when I will need them to pimp my favorite joose because I can't buy it online. There are a few here that I really like as far as their knowledge, customer service, and professionalism. One, sadly might not be here in a couple of years due to lack of capital and location, location, location.

But there's a Memphis vapers group on FB that has meets a couple of times a month and these guys show up and interact with our community. I'm gonna start blowing Wakonda clouds in their direction so they will be ready and eager when the time is right.

Hats off to you Superman, and I wish you ever growing success. :vapor:

JimmyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO.
Jeeesh... I go away for the weekend and you go all mainstream :D

Congrats on the strategical move up Kent...a move in the right direction. I as do many others owe my gratitude to Nicoticket and Family for making the move off stinky sticks to vaping a success, and an easy one.

Best wishes for the future and whatever it may hold for all of us.

Congrats Kent, Katy, NT HQ and NT Family.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Congrats! I am always late? I got to page 7.....will I still have doodle?

Must have skipped over the original post, eh? :p Just giving ya a hard time!

Kent Brooks (Original Post) said:
What happens to the rest of the flavors?

At present - we're planning on laying off short-run flavors for a while... we have a transition ahead of us (moving to a new facility, totally transitioning to a new production process, ramping up wholesale)... BUT - once we get "settled" and get moving - our intent is to take all the rock-stars that are presently SRs and make them PERMANENT OFFERINGS ON THE WEBSITE ONLY. We will be rolling these out incrementally as time allows with the intention of retaining them as long as there is sufficient support in the community for a specific flavor. If you want it to stick around, it has to sell… we will have to periodically review what moves and what doesn’t – that’s just the nature of this business. (We don’t sit on liquid that doesn’t sell) We may also offer these to wholesalers as short-run time-limited offerings that will be revisited with some frequency.

Flavors that will be available on a permanent basis (eventually)

PBC v2
Hummingbird
Raz Cup
Doodle
NY, NY (Cheesecake)
Band Camp
ACB
Banana Pudding
Butterscotch Pudding
Grape Ape
Strawberry Symphony
Radioactive <<saved it for last just to torture Keith

I would qualify that it might be after the 1st of the year before we do another short-run... so if you like/love any of the above and it's presently available, grab it up!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Finding quality B&M's at this point is a needle in a haystack. Theres about 3 in my town and theyre all kind of lacking. Theres one thats part of a small chain called Aqueous but theyre mainly a really overpriced clone type of store. Not surprisingly they carry Space Jam and Suicide Bunny. I checked it out once, no real need to return unfortunately. Im kind of leery when it comes to buying juice in a store. I dont know how long its been sitting there, how its been stored, if theyve dripped a few drops out of the bottle etc. Yeah I know, Im a little paranoid :vapor:

In the Denver area, we are blessed to have two outstanding B&M's on my side of town. One makes their own juice and does a very nice job of it. I am sure they will carry NT if they are unable to continue with their own production. I have already turned them on to several flavors and many of them are very, very impressed.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
First off big congratz Brother and NT Krew, i was in the first 200 orders waay back when artwork was on the outside of the vape mail and now your going big time.. You have always said there would be big changes for NT and im glad they are working out brother :)
The final 10 awesome choices there, great to see radioactive making a come back!

Now couple of Q's.. Is the online store going to be online for sometime?...
Also if it does shut down and NT will be B&M based , will you have stores that ship international (and at a fair price)? Due to the fact that in Australia, juice with Nic can not be sold in stores/online. so no NT juice locally (Australia) i would have to source from US/UK retailers (who tend to have expensive flat rate international postal charges), these could mean it costs me as much for juice as a pack of smokes..

Anyway just my fears coming out brother Clark, again so happy and proud for you,Kathy and NT krew, huge well done!!

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
I'm not known for being anything but blunt in the family threads so I suppose I'll continue it here: :)

Firstly I would like to congratulate you on the move and expansion of nicoticket. It's amazing what you have done in the year or so since I have found this family!

Secondly, I'm heavy hearted hearing it's going to a conglomerate organization that will be actually manufacturing the liquid. I'll admit while the family is the biggest draw for me, part of me was so proud of what you were able to mix with your own two hands and go look you want premium hand made liquid?! Here! And flip a small sample to a store or a person searching for the vape that sets them free of analogs. Now your going to machines and such and I'll admit while the flavors will stay more consistent and more readily available (for the time being until the FDA stuff happens with online sales), it will lose a lot of it's luster in the fact that I like the inconstancy just because I know a fellow human is on the other end of that bottle mixing and tweaking till it's just right. I like the fact that I know you guys made it, and bottled it, and labeled it, and sent it off to me.

This doesn't mean I'm not going to continue ordering from you as I will and always shall, as long as I'm able to, but I just tend to shy away from mass marketed stuff. That might be a hipster comment, but it's true in every aspect of my life, clothes, music, instruments, etc.

So without further ado, congrats Clark and Katy for being able to step up to the big time! It's a step you deserve and I hope to see you prosper!

All of these comments are just my personal feelings, and shouldn't be taken as anything more then that. Read them how you will, but it's just me. :)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
That is going to be a problem for me. Closest B&Ms to me are over 40 miles away. I don't have the finances to start one myself and doubt the town I live in could support one.

*Ding Dong* Avon calling. I was going to joke about this but then I read about the door to door salesmen and got to thinking. I would become an independent distributor with all the accompanying benefits of said position, take orders, have the product shipped to my business entity and then make deliveries or have pick up hours. Deliveries would incur and extra charge. Hummmm....might just work without the B&M overhead and keep costs down for the consumers. This could go so many ways and eventually find a way to distribute legally without needing to stock a shelf and hope that it sells. Fresh product, minimal overhead therefore good prices.....

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
*Ding Dong* Avon calling. I was going to joke about this but then I read about the door to door salesmen and got to thinking. I would become an independent distributor with all the accompanying benefits of said position, take orders, have the product shipped to my business entity and then make deliveries or have pick up hours. Deliveries would incur and extra charge. Hummmm....might just work without the B&M overhead and keep costs down for the consumers. This could go so many ways and eventually find a way to distribute legally without needing to stock a shelf and hope that it sells. Fresh product, minimal overhead therefore good prices.....

Here here glow! If that was a possibility, is be down to do so as well. :)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Optimism? 1 in 5 is far better than 0 in 5.

I think one point keeps getting missed. When the online sales are banned, when the small B&Ms that are short sighted have been banned from making juice, the B&Ms that remain will have to sell someone else's juice. At that point, I doubt the number will be 1 in 5 or 0 in 5. Any B&M that wants to stay afloat will sell juice made by a reputable, FDA (gag) approved manufacturer. Enter Nicoticket.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.

Funny, I thought about Avon like ejuice distribution the other day. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread