Tropicalbob i dedicate this night to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
Texas
..And myself :p I honestly had no plans to get started on that extraction process but I'm fresh out of eliquid and won't get my order for a few days so I plan to make some smokeable e-liquid from scratch within the next 4-5 hours from pouch tobacco and glycerin (every pharmacy I went to except one said PG is prescription only except one, who told me they would have to order it and that it cost like 45 bucks for a little bottle, and you can find a gallon of pure usp grade PG online for 25 bucks so I decided they were too greedy [they overcharged me on usp ipa before too, went down the street and got a 20-bottle case for the price of one of their bottles], and then remembered I had a five finger discount coupon in my pocket and decided to use that rather than wait... anyway end rambling). I will be taking pictures of every step and will work on improvements tomorrow (cleaner initial extraction by testing different solvents, seeing which of the 3 brands of tobacco I bought works best, etc), just want to get some workable juice by the end of the night (plus I saw one of your other threads about using the big pot distillation with ice bags and stuff and felt compelled to point ya in the right direction so you don't kill yourself with big pots of gooey tar.. guess I should stop babbling now and get to work, will report periodically to let ya know how it's going.

Oh and does anyone know if pipe or rolling tobacco would be ok to use like chewing tobacco (I don't care if it doesn't taste awesome as long as it doesn't like burn the mouth or something, I don't know what the difference between the two is and I bought smoking tobacco because I figured it would have less sugar and flavoring in it)? I'm on stimulants and I'm fiending hella and I refuse to smoke an analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread