Trouble Sleeping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinzCarp

Jan 3, 2011
Folsom, CA
I have to say all you guys are awesome! I really appreciate all the great replies to my questions, ECF rocks! :)

I think it is honestly just a combination of a lot of factors as it is a big change all around. I am really taking in less nicotine in comparison to when I was smoking analogs as I have been tracking how many ml I am using a day and it seems very low and I am using 12mg. It has worked out good for me as I am not irritable or have that crawling out of my skin feeling like I did when I have tried quitting cold turkey and it satisfy my cravings so I will just stick with it. No need to increase if I don't need too. So I think it is nicotine withdrawal and possibly just adapting to the ecigs. I did switch to 0mg liquid at about 9pm last night and I actually fell asleep at 1:00am and slept till 8:00, that's 7 hours of sleep so not to shabby!

Once again thank to all for your support!! :)

Sorrid

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Tampa,Florida
That's nicotine withdraw. In addition to sleep disturbances, it's also common to have extremely vivid dreams.

This is very true. I usually had two or so memorable dreams a week at the most when I smoked cigs. Now I dream almost every night and remember most of them in the morning. I wonder why?

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
I think that even when the nic dose isn't very high, with vaping it just seems to linger more than the quick up-and-down rush of a regular cigarette. I had terrible insomnia the first week or two of vaping, then switched to a lower dose a few hours before going to bed, and now I can fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow...

LinzCarp

Jan 3, 2011
Folsom, CA
I vape a good 15ml of 30mg consistanly a day on top of 2 pots of coffee a day minimum LOL and I can and have always been able to sleep without a problem and soundly

Wow, I could not imagine! I would be seriously bouncing off the walls just from the coffee alone never mind the addition of 15ml of that high nic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread