"try a POD system"? Ya right, pfft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
Been awhile since I been on. Life was getting to me. Simultaneous vaping and smoking getting to me. Needed a break, from everything, bad! Financial issues when I was getting ready to buy a house...and they sold it out from under me. Talk about disappointment! I quit vaping pretty much, just a hit or two every once in a great while. Started buying cigs by the carton again. :( Went on chantix, for the 3rd time! After 2 months I was still smoking a pk a day.

Last week as I was getting some stuff ready for hunting later this year I took a break to relax and talk to some friends online. vaping came up and I basically laid it all out, how I was in every direction. MTL on a nautilus mini, chain vaping DTL on my OBS Nano. Always changing up nic levels, tried nic salts in a Breeze 2. Nothing helped. A friend said "try a POD system". I told her I already had the Breeze 2. She said no, a REAL pod system, like a Juul. Nah, that was too expensive for me. She said try the Vladdin RE.

Well, I just got it in today with some 24mg nic salt. I am absolutely put back with this system! It feels awesome! For once I have something that makes me question if I even want a cig! Pull is perfect. Vapor is awesome. Taste is almost on point. Only thing I may have an issue is the nic salt. Might have to bump it up to 36mg that some vendors have. 50,g was too much in the Breeze 2. And I really didnt like the Breeze 2, I mean I did at first, but it got old quick. Spitback and flooding. Never could figure it out.

Ok, enough rambling. I am hoping and praying the Vladdin is it! I am gonna grab another and some extra pods to make sure I can make it through the day tomorrow. Got a lot going on, so might be a bit before I check back in. On top of everything going on, itll be a chore to get my mind right this time. Wish me luck please. And if youre a praying person, I can use a few! Thanks all for all you do here. God bless!!

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
<snip>

Ok, enough rambling. I am hoping and praying the Vladdin is it! I am gonna grab another and some extra pods to make sure I can make it through the day tomorrow. Got a lot going on, so might be a bit before I check back in. On top of everything going on, itll be a chore to get my mind right this time. Wish me luck please. And if youre a praying person, I can use a few! Thanks all for all you do here. God bless!!

Fingers crossed and wishing you lots of luck! I am one of those prayin types, so I'll add that in for ya too :wub:

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
I see there is a refillable version called the "Vladdin RE" - (Refillable Edition) too.

Thats the one I bought. It comes with one refillable pod, and I also bought 4 more pods. Which is a good thing because at least one of the pods in that pack is a dud :( I filled it with another flavor I have and it just wont fire. Its cool though, I expect things like this.

Havent been able to put down the cigs today. But im not getting down about it. Wont happen over night. Trying to keep positive. Love this device though! Going to order a bottle of stronger juice this week and see if that helps any.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
If it already works better than anything you had before, you're probably on the right path.

(BTW: If you think about throwing away the Breeze, send it towards me, I know a potential convertee who just was repulsed by the massiveness of the devices I have lying around)

Sorry, the Breeze 2 already went down the road.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Been awhile since I been on. Life was getting to me. Simultaneous vaping and smoking getting to me. Needed a break, from everything, bad! Financial issues when I was getting ready to buy a house...and they sold it out from under me. Talk about disappointment! I quit vaping pretty much, just a hit or two every once in a great while. Started buying cigs by the carton again. :( Went on chantix, for the 3rd time! After 2 months I was still smoking a pk a day.

Last week as I was getting some stuff ready for hunting later this year I took a break to relax and talk to some friends online. Vaping came up and I basically laid it all out, how I was in every direction. MTL on a nautilus mini, chain vaping DTL on my OBS Nano. Always changing up nic levels, tried nic salts in a Breeze 2. Nothing helped. A friend said "try a POD system". I told her I already had the Breeze 2. She said no, a REAL pod system, like a Juul. Nah, that was too expensive for me. She said try the Vladdin RE.

Well, I just got it in today with some 24mg nic salt. I am absolutely put back with this system! It feels awesome! For once I have something that makes me question if I even want a cig! Pull is perfect. Vapor is awesome. Taste is almost on point. Only thing I may have an issue is the nic salt. Might have to bump it up to 36mg that some vendors have. 50,g was too much in the Breeze 2. And I really didnt like the Breeze 2, I mean I did at first, but it got old quick. Spitback and flooding. Never could figure it out.

Best of luck with it @pahick :thumb:

Reactions: pahick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread