T's Own Assn. for Seniors Tent (TOAST the Host)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
AAAhhh I need a new brain doc. Although what is in my head may make her want to write me many scripts for many drugs. lol Ask my last brain pickers all they wanted to do was drug me because they couldn't come up with good reasons for this and that. :yup:

After T's first visit with her, he came out telling us that she is a terrible head shrink. His hat fit no better after.

Now, he says he doesn't need her but, she makes one good cup of coffee. I think he is lying! I mean, I don't really care for her coffee!

mischief

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
St Augustine, FL, USA
Another senior here, 58 years young.
I live in a mobile home park for folks 55 and over. Every time I meet a new person they tell me their name and their medical conditions in one breath. "Hi, I'm Ronnie and I've got only 25% heart function and diabetes. My husband is Joe and he' s got arthritis and emphysema".
At your party, be sure to make the name tags extra large so we can add our medical conditions to our names!

AAAAch, Dr. Pammy can't even get her new computer to work right so she can sign on under her own name.....
But I'll take on some of youse if y'all think I can handle more after seeing the pics of the staff party....
Pam
PS you like my NY accent there???

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Remember years ago when you were three and a-half years old or five and a-half years old? Well, I'm 69 and a-half years old. Its funny how once you get past 65 that the half a year creeps back into your age when you tell someone how old you are!

Boy Pam, that party with all those pretty gals! Wish I had been there. I'd have done good there because in Arid-zonia all the ladies are beautiful and all the guys are uggy, and I'm very handsome! I'm also a sweetie pie. 757girl said so.

The NY accent was excellent! I could almost feel the ice on the sidewalk and snow in the air. But thanks for taking such good care of LD and Ab and all the SA's on your psychiatry couch . I can see a big improvement in their mental condition since they all came under your care.

Now I won't be the only sane one around here!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I live in a mobile home park for folks 55 and over. Every time I meet a new person they tell me their name and their medical conditions in one breath. "Hi, I'm Ronnie and I've got only 25% heart function and diabetes. My husband is Joe and he' s got arthritis and emphysema".
At your party, be sure to make the name tags extra large so we can add our medical conditions to our names!

Hi and welcome to the forum!:toast: With a handle like mischief, you'll definitely feel at home here.:vapor:

Do you have any idea how large TexasT's label would have to be?:laugh: Oh, you weren't referring to mental conditions.:oops:

Remember years ago when you were three and a-half years old or five and a-half years old? Well, I'm 69 and a-half years old. Its funny how once you get past 65 that the half a year creeps back into your age when you tell someone how old you are!

Boy Pam, that party with all those pretty gals! Wish I had been there. I'd have done good there because in Arid-zonia all the ladies are beautiful and all the guys are uggy, and I'm very handsome! I'm also a sweetie pie. 757girl said so.

The NY accent was excellent! I could almost feel the ice on the sidewalk and snow in the air. But thanks for taking such good care of LD and Ab and all the SA's on your psychiatry couch . I can see a big improvement in their mental condition since they all came under your care.

Now why would you want to have those cuties put on Mrs T's hit list?:facepalm: Besides, I'm going to the vape lounge to... introduce myself to the ladies.:hubba: I just have to make sure Dr. Pammy and Mistress Nomad aren't there to rain on my parade.:evil:

You haven't been sane since you quit the sixth grade.:closedeyes: If you develop one more psychosis, you'd drive Dr. Pammy into retirement.

Hey Dr. Pammy, you do accept prime rib and filet minon for payment right?

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming

Gotta love it when people do that. I hate talking about my ailments

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming

Who says your sane??

And let's not talk about birthdays creeping up on any one. I've got one coming in february and its the big 40!

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
When someone can figure out exactly what a sane person looks and acts like let me know, id like to meet them.

Just watch me hon, and you'll know all about what sane is. Why, I was just sitting here thinking there’s always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don’t hurt.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Just watch me hon, and you'll know all about what sane is. Why, I was just sitting here thinking there’s always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don’t hurt.

Whadda ya know bout wrinkles, TT. And whadda ya mean they don't hurt? Tell that to that ole lady in my mirror. But then agin, mirrors lie--they don't know nuttin. I'm getting ready to celebrate my 30th anniversary of my 25th bday just like Jack Benny. We go way back doncha know. Hey, how do you like my new ride? See ya.

old-lady-car.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com

Bah! I hear Dr. Pam started taking meds after our last session. I am not sure what happened though.

I remember her putting me under hypnosis. She spoke softly. I counted backwards. I could hear a clock ticking in the background. Then, I gasped, "TexasT!". Next thing I know, I am waking up. Dr Pam is huddled in the corner, shaking violently and mumbling. I tried to listen but, I couldn't make out much. I was able to catch the words "Texas", "tractor" and "cow". I threw on my jacket and ran out of the room.

Dr. Pam no longer returns my calls. :facepalm:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Whadda ya know bout wrinkles, TT. And whadda ya mean they don't hurt? Tell that to that ole lady in my mirror. But then agin, mirrors lie--they don't know nuttin. I'm getting ready to celebrate my 30th anniversary of my 25th bday just like Jack Benny. We go way back doncha know. Hey, how do you like my new ride? See ya.

View attachment 25454

I love your new ride! If you are, in fact, Maxine, I gotta tell ya...."You're my idol!!!! Can I have your autograph?"

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I love your new ride! If you are, in fact, Maxine, I gotta tell ya...."You're my idol!!!! Can I have your autograph?"

wv, I think your new car is a dandy! Yessir, your looking pretty fine running around in that thing.

Thanks guys. Sorry about the lateness of this post but gotta tell ya why. Yesterday, me and pooch went to run errands. Well ole pooch is verry friendly and he decided to make friends with that french poodle riding in the car next to me(on the interstate, no less)! Needless to say, trying to keep that ole boy safe and steering the wheel was quite a challenge. I musta cut off at least 5 cars in the process and one was a state trooper. Well, I was worried about letting go of Pooch and didn't dare....all the way home. Going down my lane(which is almost a mile long) I lookee behind me and see a whole lot of flashing lights following me home. When I finally got parked, the first state trooper was pretty mad----until Jake showed up. He was about the third car back.....luckily Jake(nephew) was able to calm him down and they started figuring out how to get all of them cars turned around so they could head back out. In the meantime, I had to think quick. I just so happened to have some vittles on the stove--slow cooking--(so I could puree them for me)so I offer them some home-cooked chicken & dumplins. Well, them good ole boys ate me outta house and home before they left but they all promised to keep a looksee out for me on the road. And told me to keep poor Pooch at home. It all turned out ok, but it sure did tucker me out, especially since I took my homemade moonshine out from its hiding place and had me a few after they left. Speaking of which, I gotta go now......feeling a little queasy.....and somehow food has lost its appeal.....:glug:
wv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread