• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tucson Vapers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Tucson Vaper here Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! My life has changed because of this wonderful device (510 from cignot.com) I see there are some near Tucson. I saw a guy vape back on Halloween and within a couple days had mine and never looked back. I have converted two others already and about to convert a 3rd. Have not seen another vaper anywhere. So anyways Howdy all!!

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Tucson Vaper here Just wanted to say hello to everyone!!! My life has changed because of this wonderful device (510 from cignot.com) I see there are some near Tucson. I saw a guy vape back on Halloween and within a couple days had mine and never looked back. I have converted two others already and about to convert a 3rd. Have not seen another vaper anywhere. So anyways Howdy all!!

Congrats on the find.. Cignot is a good supplier. I don't live in Tucson but it is only a 2 hour drive... Maybe after the new year we will have to take a caravan down to Tucson and hold a Tucson meeting. I will try to talk some if the Phoenix people into it at the next meeting. However you will need to find a vaping friendly bar. I might also know of someone that could look in to that for us.

I love cconverting people away from analogs. I have got at least 3 that I know of maybe more. I just loan them a PV for the day and all of a sudden they are asking where to get one and how to start. LOL

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Congrats on the find.. Cignot is a good supplier. I don't live in Tucson but it is only a 2 hour drive... Maybe after the new year we will have to take a caravan down to Tucson and hold a Tucson meeting. I will try to talk some if the Phoenix people into it at the next meeting. However you will need to find a vaping friendly bar. I might also know of someone that could look in to that for us.

I love cconverting people away from analogs. I have got at least 3 that I know of maybe more. I just loan them a PV for the day and all of a sudden they are asking where to get one and how to start. LOL

I'd be up for a Tucson caravan trip! I'm always up for a trip out of this damned city LOL. I also have a few friends in Tucson...one of which was asking me about my 510, while puffing on his .... log, last time he came out.

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Very cool! Glad I found this site and some others when I started this great new form of NicHaling. Cool to find an AZ oriented page in here too. I just found those "disposable" 510's and plan on hooking my buddy... Already when at my house, smoking is forgone for Vaping instead.... In fact I hold it as a casual rule. I have found little to no resistance to vaping in public here so far, I work from home but when in office, I stealth vape and have demonstrated for several... waiting to see if HR gets involved if I hook more than the first two there. In stores, nobody asks and I just vaped through our CEO's Town Hall meeting. It was outside but in the no smoking section... again Nobody questioned it. I love this tool!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Arvidx! Welcome to the VIP group. You can join here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/vip-vaping-phoenix.html (or it won't let you post in the VIP forum after a few posts).

It would be great if the Tucson folks could arrange to meet up! Perhaps some of us can come down as well. I think there are 5 or 6 from Tucson now at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread