• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tucson & Southern AZ Vapers Congregate Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I think we can get one together in the second half of May; I know its been brought up. I would like to get people's opinion here on the location. Were we good with C-note again? We have been a little out of touch but I am definitely up for one.

I agree sometime in the Last half of May since that's when Mary said she was available. C-Note is nice and we know it's vapor friendly.

Throwrats

Apr 27, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I'm at swan/broadway, pretty central i suppose. Got my sidesho, and im very pleased with it. Thanks for the quality review/comments on it Arvidx. Second half of may sounds fine to me, I'm mostly self employed so extremely flexible, just need a little notice.

Funny it's my 1st day vaping, only had 3 analogs this morning whilst it was charging. Decided to go get a cup of coffee this evening at safehouse(not knowing they reinstated cigarette smoking inside), and i found the cloud offensive! Not even one day off the analogs and i thought it prudent to go outside and vape! Quite the hypocrite i am. Didn't expect reactions like that and feeling my lungs clearing out so soon....

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
If you like Safehouse, you'll love Crave next to Scoot Over between Columbus & Swan on Broadway. Shannon is way cool and doesn't mind vaping at all! The place is a little small for analogs, so I doubt they'll ever allow them there. Same coffee as Safehouse. Ron the mechanic at Scoot Over is a vaper too! I had an old Greensmoke and when I moved on to bigger/better, he acquired it from me.

Last edited:

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Funny it's my 1st day vaping said:
Congrats. It awesome to hear stories like that. It's been almost 9 weeks off the analogs for me but I still sit in the smoking section at my favorite poker game when I can just because that's who I like to play with the cloud is starting to bug me too. It does feel hypocritical, but the managers are cool with me vaping inside so I make all the smokers jealous when we go inside and they are feigning for their analogs.

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
It's 8:00 p.m. on a Saturday night and I just finished a school project and realized I don't really have a milion urgent things on my To-Do List. WTH? That's a first in a few months!

Came in to see if there were any meets planned tonight. I am thinking about cruisin over to C-Note. It's just so far away!

I saw some talk about another possible meet at the end of May. I don't have a venue preference - but how does May 29th sound for everybody?

ninjaijr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
AZ
It's 8:00 p.m. on a Saturday night and I just finished a school project and realized I don't really have a milion urgent things on my To-Do List. WTH? That's a first in a few months!

Came in to see if there were any meets planned tonight. I am thinking about cruisin over to C-Note. It's just so far away!

I saw some talk about another possible meet at the end of May. I don't have a venue preference - but how does May 29th sound for everybody?

now how did that happen??

Arvidx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Welcome Duder and thanks again Hellen for being our mystery surrogate mom. So Duder what did you decide to go with for your entrance to the vapingdom?

I am fine with the 29th as well though am considering going back down to the Cnote here again soon maybe on this Friday. Anyone is welcome.

Just got the new xl disposable manual 510 from madvapes and also the low resistance Atty. Must say I am impressed with both!

Last edited:

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
Hellen, I got your PM from a while ago and, yes, I am still around. Just been dealing with some personal issues so I hadn't logged in for a while. Anyways, I might be able to make a "get together" sometime.

For an update, I'm still vaping using my favorite vanilla from Aroma E-Juice (excellent service as always and local!). My Janty Dura-C is still working great and is my primary vape producer. As most I'm sure will hate to hear, I still have my Blu and it still works perfectly. Matter of fact, the only failure on either unit was a Dura-C battery that my wife accidently put in the washing machine! I'm still on my original atty's and batteries for both models!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Good to read that vaping is still working well for you.

I'm glad you came back to check in and got the PM (I sent one to everyone in the Southern part of the state about the Tucson group when it was started, even those who hadn't logged on in a while). I hope you'll be able to make a Tucson social!

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
Welcome SS109. It looks like we will be gathering at the end of the month here in Tucson, hope you can make it. The dura-c is a manual 510 right? They are vapor producers for sure.
Yep, it is a manual. I like the manual setup over the auto types any day. Next on my list is something like the "Juice Box". I vape so much that I get really tired of charging batteries and refilling carts!

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread