Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
I searched TV's site and the forum here and can't seem to find an answer.

Does TV generally send tracking numbers when the package ships? I got the shipping email, but there wasn't a tracking number. (I realize that lots of times USPS doesn't update right, but I've never had that experience.. and am always curious to know how close my package is getting.. it's new juice impatience syndrome, I guess.) Anywho! Do they normally supply tracking numbers? I can't find my earlier emails from them, so I have no idea and don't remember. Thanks! :vapor:

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
They have always sent me a delivery confirmation number. You could also check your account on TV's store. Your info should be updated there as well.

Yea, I checked there, too. All it says is shipped. Maybe it's been sitting as "shipped" in their system, but not completely shipped or something? It's been over a day that it's said "shipped" but no numbers, so was hoping maybe it was shipped and the delivery confirmation was lost in transit, and not that it hadn't actually gone out the door yet..

mrsblackross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
they usually send two emails...one comes from Geoff's email, saying the order status update changed to shipped...then you get another email, usually at the same time, from the Tasty Vapor email with your delivery confirmation number.
Keep in mind that Geoff's post office is incompetent, and the tracking on the package will often say it is out for delivery in Oakland CA, when in fact it is probably sitting in your mailbox on the other side of the country.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
they usually send two emails...one comes from Geoff's email, saying the order status update changed to shipped...then you get another email, usually at the same time, from the Tasty Vapor email with your delivery confirmation number.
Keep in mind that Geoff's post office is incompetent, and the tracking on the package will often say it is out for delivery in Oakland CA, when in fact it is probably sitting in your mailbox on the other side of the country.

I did read that about their mail and the delivery thing being backwards lol.. how nice of the PO!

I got the one email from Geoff's email about it being shipped, but not the one that should accompany it... ah well.. I will consider it a glitch or something and assume it's on the way. My luck, I will get the email after the packages! :laugh:

Thanks for the help, guys! :)

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
still no email, but the juice made it from CA to VA (can't get much further than that!) from Monday evening to Wednesday early afternoon.. can't beat that! Thought I'd follow up.. now.. getting back to this Dulce.. :)

TV shipped mine Monday evening and I got it today as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread