Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Wow That is too cool, where did you get the catomizer case? Is that a box mod?

I'm hoping my special package comes tomorrow too! I'm so ready!
ready-1.jpg

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Oooh, nightsong, that's a big ammo box. I bought some smaller ones after some people posted about them in the KR808 FAQ.

VQ, you can get them all over, including Amazon. Here's the manufacturer (minimum purchase on their site is $15.)

P50-44 & P100-44 both fit. The W12B-44 is a tight fit but you can just get 2 501 cartos across. (KR808 cartos are a little shorter so they fit perfectly.)

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
The whole deal with USPS Delivery Confirmation # is that they don't actually scan each package as it travels through their various stations on its way to you. That is why they can't call it a tracking number because they don't actually scan each package therefore you can't always track it. That is also why you can occasionally see it travel from place to place, but, often you won't get any updates until the night before delivery, if any.

In my experience it seems to depend on whether your package is one of the lucky ones to get scanned into the system. Unfortunately my current box is not one of the 'chosen ones'.

UPS or FedEx have systems which are more fun to play with as the stuff travels to your house for sure, however, either way I always seem to get my stuff.

I'm envious of that Wetbox too, it is one sexy lil device. Looks like Missy's wetbox from the picture. Only thing is I've not settled on an all day vape yet, so I'd probably have a rough time constantly trying to swap out 3ml bottles.

-Danyulc

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
It's sad that so many people have had such bad luck with the USPS and their delivery confirmation and tracking services. I have always been lucky with these, and able to read my updates each day for my deliveries. Only once did a package ever go missing. And of course, there were no updates to report. So it was reshipped by the vendor. But everything else I have ever received has shown accurate updates on the website each time. Delivery confirmation OR tracking. Just lucky I guess:ohmy:

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Mine was delivered to post office at 10:21am this morning. So I'm not sure if it'll make it to the mailbox today. I've got a good chance it'll be there though!

So I'm going to walk down there very slowly and check it out. My knee is messed up, lol.

In a bit of bad news I think one of my two atomizers bit the dust last night. Not sure but it started tasting all nasty so I cleaned it out then messed it up. I do have about 12 empty cartos though, so I'm not totally screwed! Also in process of cleaning atty, so it might come back to life. Mainly had this nasty burned flavor which I think is my fault.

-Danyulc

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Thank you again VQ, got mine today! It was like Christmas at the mailboxes - got the co-op box, some 510 cartos, a bottle of rootbeer flavoring I won.....and some bills :p But the packages were all cool!

I'm trying to resist sampling them until this evening. I told myself I'd wait and let them age a while, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Thanks!

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
Mine actually did arrive today! Woot!

No sampling yet though. I've got to decide which ones to try. Stupid atomizer won't be ready until tomorrow, lol.

So basically I'll pick out a few I think that I'll really like, Cherry Cola! Then put them into Cartos. I do have an atomizer was replaced because of a crack that I've been using for brand X cinnamon liquid. So I'll have to try some AC in that baby! Even though it leaks out the crack if I overfill, lol.

Thanks again!

-Danyulc

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Very happy to see that little box of sensory overload in my mailbox today! Decided I was going to let all of the creamy or chocolate ones sit at least a week. Was definitely a kid in the candy store trying to decide what to try, settled on:
Key lime - the jury is out on this one, I think my taste buds are still in recovery phase and the last couple days anything sour at all tastes off to me....definitely limey though....
TV Cherry Cola - wasn't too sure about this one but I do like it. ...kinda like the old time soda fountain version with a just a hint of cinnamon....can see this paired with AC....
Dulce de Leche - WOW! this was awesome! Nice subtle sweetness of the caramel and how did Geoff make it actually feel creamy? This one is great on it's own but I can also see it getting mixed a lot ;)

What was the pg/vg % on these? Lots of vapor! Thanks again VQ!

Last edited:

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Yeah, I know we are supposed to let them 'steep' for a week or two, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell if it's a yay or nay with a few puffs. I can't imagine any of these will be a nay! I haven't tried any yet so far. Will be on vacation after tomorrow, so maybe Wednesday and the rest of the week will be reserved for Tasty Vapor Sampling and rest!

AAAhhhhhhhh......new bottles of TV liquid, new atty's, and back-to-back episodes of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy....what a way to spend an afternoon. I can't wait.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread