TV CO-OP 3 - 20 Flavors, 100ml 24.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
I received my package today!! Can't wait to start tasting these. I ordered a half-dozen new attys from Geoff a week or so ago, and they came like 48 hrs later, in anticipation of lots of sampling!!!! Thanks so much for this spot. Really looking forward to these. What a great deal too. Now I'll know if I want to re-order bigger bottles or not. Can't beat this for finding new favorites.

Got my unflavored nic all ready too. I have 36mg VG, and 100mg PG, though I will try it at zero-nic first in case I want to sell it if I don't care for it much. And my regular 510 batteries all charged up. I find them ideal with a regular atty and drip tip to test new flavors. I get a nice authentic taste of the liquids.

ITSF8: You are in the same area as me, so you'll surely get yours soon as well. You're going to love it!!!

Last edited:

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
WOW (((spins head))) lol I just mailed these out yesterday!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received my package today!! Can't wait to start tasting these. I ordered a half-dozen new attys from Geoff a week or so ago, and they came like 48 hrs later, in anticipation of lots of sampling!!!! Thanks so much for this spot. Really looking forward to these. What a great deal too. Now I'll know if I want to re-order bigger bottles or not. Can't beat this for finding new favorites.

Got my unflavored nic all ready too. I have 36mg VG, and 100mg PG, though I will try it at zero-nic first in case I want to sell it if I don't care for it much. And my regular 510 batteries all charged up. I find them ideal with a regular atty and drip tip to test new flavors. I get a nice authentic taste of the liquids.

ITSF8: You are in the same area as me, so you'll surely get yours soon as well. You're going to love it!!!

Last edited:

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
VaporingQueen: Yep, I was shocked too. Since I just read about them being sent out to you recently. I never check my e-mails very often, so if you sent tracking, I wouldn't see it for a while! I couldn't figure out what the heck it was, rolling around in there. I didn't recognize the name, and wasn't expecting a delivery of any supplies....I was just so thrilled to open it and see what it was.....yeah!!!!

itsf8

May 27, 2010
Baltimore
Oh that's great! Can you go there tomorrow or are they closed? I wish I had one of those sometimes....just for security. Don't want anyone stealing my liquids and supplies. Don't care about the bills. They can steal those if they want.

Have fun. You're going to love this....

Yeah, I can go whenever; it's just keyed boxes. In fact, we're watching some Netflix right now, I might run over after that. But I hate it; we always have to stop & get the mail on the way home from work. We didn't go today because it was pouring rain outside.

Okay, I've thread-hogged off topic long enough...I'm SOOOO excited about my new juices!!!!

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2010
US
Terrific. I know, I was soaked after getting my Chinese food for dinner and slurpees. Yes, that's multiple slurpees.

Anyway, thanks again, VaporingQueen for the include in this co-op and for offering it to begin with. I really appreciate it. I can look forward to tasting all week, and I'm off after Tuesday for vacation days. Can't wait to start.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Terrific. I know, I was soaked after getting my Chinese food for dinner and slurpees. Yes, that's multiple slurpees.

Anyway, thanks again, VaporingQueen for the include in this co-op and for offering it to begin with. I really appreciate it. I can look forward to tasting all week, and I'm off after Tuesday for vacation days. Can't wait to start.

I wish we could have gotten more rain, my poor grass looks like hay. On the flip side we have only had to mow twice this year.

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
My tracking just shows the electronic shipping info has been recieved. Not sure why but that seems to happen to me on about half of my USPS packages, lol.

Some of them I can track as they travel across the good ole USA. Others don't show any information at all, then all of a sudden the night before delivery I get a 'recieved at local blah blah' notice.

I figure if I'm lucky it might show up on Monday. Most likely it'll be in the mail Tuesday morning though! Woot! Can't wait!

You must've shipped those babies out early on Friday morning! Can't imagine them being deilvered so quickly if they went out in the evening.

Anyways, thanks again. I can feel the juices drawing near. Like some kind of evil movie villain reclaiming the missing pieces of his body. Muhaha, soon I shall be whole again!

-Danyulc

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Too funny LOL

Actually they arrived at my PO at about 3:00 pm.

I think about how far our juices have come to get to their final destination. They fly the friendly skies to get from TV to me, then sometimes fly again to get to others who live out west :)

Shipping from TV to me was record breaking timing. 42 hours from TV's door to mine :) and 27 hours later back out the door to you :):)

My tracking just shows the electronic shipping info has been recieved. Not sure why but that seems to happen to me on about half of my USPS packages, lol.

Some of them I can track as they travel across the good ole USA. Others don't show any information at all, then all of a sudden the night before delivery I get a 'recieved at local blah blah' notice.

I figure if I'm lucky it might show up on Monday. Most likely it'll be in the mail Tuesday morning though! Woot! Can't wait!

You must've shipped those babies out early on Friday morning! Can't imagine them being deilvered so quickly if they went out in the evening.

Anyways, thanks again. I can feel the juices drawing near. Like some kind of evil movie villain reclaiming the missing pieces of his body. Muhaha, soon I shall be whole again!

-Danyulc

Last edited:

Danyulc

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
USPS has, as far as i can tell, the worst tracking system in existence. It's pretty much useless.

But on the plus side, my packages always get here :)

True that! I used to get my mail like 10:30 in the morning. I guess in the interest of fairness though, they switched it up and now the guy doesn't show up until around 2'ish or so.

All those months of early delivery taken for granted. Then I get into PV's and BAM, it's gone, lol. I usually just try to sleep really late anyway, heh.

I think I might just stick with 0nic action on my juices. Started taking my ADD medicine again lately and I have to really watch the nicotine intake level. I never start to feel bad, but, I had some trouble falling a sleep for a couple of days there!

-Danyulc

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I'm hoping my special package comes tomorrow too! I'm so ready!
ready-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread