Status
Not open for further replies.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Some of us here find the two piece less fuss and maintenance than the three piece but the latter actually has a huge following also.

It depends on how much time you want to spend replacing the cart filler, dripping the e-liquid and maintenance.

If you like to tinker with stuff you would probably love the three piece. If you want to smoke and go, definitely the two piece.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
A YEAR---guess you don't mind grass growing under your feet.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I started out with a two piece. It worked well and they are a no hassle model.
Basically I got mine to use when I was at my daughter's---had no intention of stopping the analogs.
I was at my daughter's for about three weeks so I was feeling all the benefits of not smoking, and since I like vaping, I haven't smoked a whole analog since.
I did take a puff or two a while back because I was missing them and hated it---how the mind plays tricks.
Anyway, I’m now using a three piece. You can get preloaded carts for these but most of the time; you don’t get the puffs they say they will get so they go quickly.
Besides I figure if I can save money, why not.

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
I haven't heard of any quality problems with the KR808D-1 but maybe I just missed the posting. You can purchase them from a lot of different suppliers, including China suppliers. Browse the Suppliers Forums here at ECF and find the deal that most appeals to you.

The same is true of the 510, three piece model. Pretty much a standard offering from most of the suppliers with different price ranges and accessories.

Good luck.

Here's a link to the kr808d-1 thread regarding suppliers.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kr808d-1/47861-list-kr808d-1-parts-suppliers.html

Last edited:

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I have a 510 and while I do like it, I am constantly fiddling with this or that. Cart mods, then back to dripping, then cart mods, and battery mods. But it works.. I ordered my mom a vaporking kit for christmas and tried it when it got here. I LOVE IT and wished I would have gone that route when I started. It is a bit more expensive if you don't refill your cartos, but I loved the throat hit, taste, the quality, and the fact it just WORKED. Even tho I didn't get as much vapor at some points, it was almost a much more satisfying e-cig. :-( I need to figure out how to get one for myself now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread