Status
Not open for further replies.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I was here to point out that I'm not happy with the situation but if this forum is just for blowing smoke up the nether regions then you are right, best that I am not here.

I've owned 3 GGTS, one stealth, 4 odys, 2 iAttys and three or four penelopes, I am a CUSTOMER!

I was on the preorder for a UFS and another GGTS.

If constructive critisism is an issue here then that IMO is a crying shame, how do you improve if all you hear are folk singing your praises all the time?

I'll say again, just in case you missed it, I really like the products, a lot but this latest fiasco is enough for me.

I agree and sadly, the reseller is the one both legally and ethically in your cross-hairs then, not Imeo. If you order a cell phone say from VodePhone, Orange or the like from any maker, Apple, Samsung, etc, and there are accounting issues that requires the maker of said phone to rescind his or her license, you don't ring up Apple or Samsung and want to know if they are sending your product or funds back.

While GG is on a much smaller scale than Apple or Samsung, the principle still applies. If we were talking about a new iPad or iPhone 5, would you really expect Steve Jobs IF he was still alive to publicly come out and apologize for an issue a reseller created? I totally understand the frustration as stated and yes, it can be enough to put one or two off of a product line but it still doesn't remove responsibility from the person(s) causing your inconvenience which in this case would be Cam sadly.

Not saying it was intentional but again, your issue is with the reseller not holding up their end of an agreement, not Imeo. I think as time has gone along, we have seen the only two resellers that are willing to step up their game to the level both Imeo and his customers have been Bruce (since day one) and Vassili who cam on board later in the game.

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Imeo was the person who chose to end the arrangement at this point in time rather than providing people with the orders that have already been paid for

that would appear to be the case ... it seemingly became a choice as to whom loses out, unfortunately it would appear decision favours the customer taking the flack ... it really is a disgrace and no end of justification could fix this any better than fulfilling the orders long since paid for.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I posted earlier and my complaint is about the timing of this, many had preorders with Cam and had paid in good faith. The orders must have gone through to allow for the manufacture of the parts needed. Why the orders could not have been honoured and shipped before ties were cut. Now we have to get our money back and reorder from a supplier who does not take paypal and pay extra for delivery. It adds another layer of difficulty. The orders and delivery details and payments are already in place. The easiest thing would be to just send the stuff out.

I love my GG gear, but I am really angry at the way things have unfolded

Again, I too can share your anger but must point out one thing: Your statement assumes that the money you UK buyers sent Cam "went through" for production. Imeo is being very courteous in stating the generic term "accounting issues". Based on past record, I would trust that Cam gets your funds back to you in smart time, especially considering the consumer protection rights in place in the UK. GG was not his only line so I feel confident he would want to continue his business outside of GG.

But again, the infamous terms hope and trust are key here. There's nothing more frustrating to a manufacturer to be set for production and have another party prevent that from being able to occur.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
IMEO May have ended the Arrangement with Cam earlier than some people may have liked, but I Know one thing for certain, everything he has ever done has always been in The Customers best Interest. I myself ordered some items on pre order on August 8th. I knew when I ordered them that they were not due to ship until on or after October 30th. This is the kind of trust I place in IMEO. I know he will make good on everything he has promised.

If Cam does not make good on HIS end this is not IMEO's Fault. I don't see any reason why Cam would not make good on his end of the deals he made though. Please be patient with all of this because we all know that in any industry partnerships and trustees change sometimes and more often than not it is change for the better even though it may not appear so right from the start.

Sincerely;
Nate aka Darth Vapor

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
seems that a pattern emerged ... it might be simple coincidence to loose an odd vendor from time to time, but to keep loosing them is something a little more unusual than simple co-incidence.

i keep reading how Imeo won't allow to let his customers down too, yet it has happened very blatantly in front of our eyes, and on at least two occasions in as many months.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
so Imeo hasn't even set about making the items of pre-order ... lol

Please make no mistake as to my words nor my intent. While I empathize with your dealings with Cam, your expectations appear to be unrealistic. I work Imeo's forums, not his machine shops. I simply know that the GG production pre-orders were done as a courtesy to his customers. I have no idea what you ordered or when you ordered it.

Do not put words in my mouth. AS I said, I empathize with your concerns but have zero taste for sarcasm - I simply told you the normal order of business. You turned it into something else. Don't turn this negative please when someone who owes you nothing (myself) is trying to simply give you a better insight.

Were I a UK customer of his, I wouldn't be wasting my time here - I would be making sure Cam got me my money back ASAP.

funkybunch

Feb 17, 2012
Bristol
Again, I too can share your anger but must point out one thing: Your statement assumes that the money you UK buyers sent Cam "went through" for production. Imeo is being very courteous in stating the generic term "accounting issues". Based on past record, I would trust that Cam gets your funds back to you in smart time, especially considering the consumer protection rights in place in the UK. GG was not his only line so I feel confident he would want to continue his business outside of GG.

But again, the infamous terms hope and trust are key here. There's nothing more frustrating to a manufacturer to be set for production and have another party prevent that from being able to occur.

I do not make that assumption, the only assumption I made is that the order details would have been forwarded, that the list of required parts would have been forwarded, in order for the required amounts to be made. I have no idea how the money is transferred between supplier and reseller.
The other point I raised was timing, Imeo made the choice to end the dealings at this point in time and not after fullfilling the orders that have been in place for months

itsmeitis

Apr 16, 2011
UK
Please make no mistake as to my words nor my intent. While I empathize with your dealings with Cam, your expectations appear to be unrealistic. I work Imeo's forums, not his machine shops. I simply know that the GG production pre-orders were done as a courtesy to his customers. I have no idea what you ordered or when you ordered it.

Do not put words in my mouth. AS I said, I empathize with your concerns but have zero taste for sarcasm - I simply told you the normal order of business. You turned it into something else. Don't turn this negative please when someone who owes you nothing (myself) is trying to simply give you a better insight.

Were I a UK customer of his, I wouldn't be wasting my time here - I would be making sure Cam got me my money back ASAP.

please Major, do not become stroppy at my reading of your post ... you did suggest production had been prevented, i assume therefore you were reflecting honesty as oppose situating justification.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
  • Deleted by Major

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will wait until Cam transfers all the money to all people Clair. Of course ther final date will be 1 week before I will ship to my sellers. I hope that Cam will refund much sooner than this date
Do we have any deadline to "transfer" our preorders from UK seller to the Greek? I'm also waiting for the refund.
It's very confusing to loose my preorder, but I'm confident that there will not be a problem.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
please Major, do not become stroppy at my reading of your post ... you did suggest production had been prevented, i assume therefore you were reflecting honesty as oppose situating justification.

Yes I did more than suggest but not at any particular part nor device. Let's agree that the person you need to get your funds from is the one who took them. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
how do you suggest an improvement Mark? I dont see any suggestion here, only complain. And what exactly is the fiasco? You lost your money? You will not receive the goods? You will have a delay on goods? It must be something that I cant see maybe?
I was here to point out that I'm not happy with the situation but if this forum is just for blowing smoke up the nether regions then you are right, best that I am not here.

I've owned 3 GGTS, one stealth, 4 odys, 2 iAttys and three or four penelopes, I am a CUSTOMER!

I was on the preorder for a UFS and another GGTS.

If constructive critisism is an issue here then that IMO is a crying shame, how do you improve if all you hear are folk singing your praises all the time?

I'll say again, just in case you missed it, I really like the products, a lot but this latest fiasco is enough for me.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
In about a week Greek seller will have CC option, so the problem is solved funky. I dont really see any other real problem if you agree.
Companies stop partenerships all the time. If customers dont lose anything from it then I cant see a reason for complain. As you see I am trying to make things easy for you, not to bring you difficulties
I posted earlier and my complaint is about the timing of this, many had preorders with Cam and had paid in good faith. The orders must have gone through to allow for the manufacture of the parts needed. Why the orders could not have been honoured and shipped before ties were cut. Now we have to get our money back and reorder from a supplier who does not take paypal and pay extra for delivery. It adds another layer of difficulty. The orders and delivery details and payments are already in place. The easiest thing would be to just send the stuff out.

I love my GG gear, but I am really angry at the way things have unfolded

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
please read my previous posts and tell me if there is a problem itsmeitis. I will try to solve any of your issues
to be fair, this did become our business too, the precise moment some months ago when we parted with our money for goods that are now announced not to be coming ... it is very bad practice to renege at this critical stage and i too am again very disappointed.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
someone forced me to do it funky. I dont deside for fun. I am sure that you understand what I mean. If you remember 1 year ago, Vapor Kings desided to stop our partenership. That means that we will blaim Rob?
Imeo was the person who chose to end the arrangement at this point in time rather than providing people with the orders that have already been paid for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread