Ultimate KR808 With PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Fataliya, I too use the KR808. I did a bunch of reading on the forum. I pm'd Drew and one other guy with what I was looking for because I was overwhelmed with info. I wanted it to look and taste like an analog as much as possible. I also didn't want to mess around with refilling carts.

Drew was the only one who listened. So, I started out with just the plain tobacco carts. Trying to remember, but I think I got some banana too. Of course Drew threw in some freebie samples, Redmule.

To make a long story short, all that was back in May. Now in October I have 18 flavors of liquid on my shelf, 1 on the way and 4 on my wish list. I still get the plain tobacco or Marlboro carts cause I like em. I have tried apple, chocolate, green tea and cherry. The cherry is the only one that I have reordered.

I am waiting for Drew to get blank carts in because I want to try my flavors without putting them with a preflavored. I do like the cherry with cherry bomb added and the green tea with green tea added. My point I guess is that everyones taste is different. In your spare time, read all the posts about flavors on Drews thread and don't be afraid to ask questions. Trust me, I've asked some dumb ones here and there, lol.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping and to NHaler!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I would 100% suggest getting a juice to refill those carts..
You dont want them to dry out and when they start to you will be ready to refill. Those 3 flavors are staples for me and can very easily be mixed with many of Drew's Juices.
Refiling through battery end is a breeze! There are other ways but you can start with that!
Lori B

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I don't know what kind of juice to get? High Voltage?

Luckily Drew has sample sizes for only $4 each. Try a bunch of them and see what you like best. You will probably be surprised at how much you like one's you'd never have thought of trying.

And save the 6ml sample bottles. Perfect for taking a liquid on the go. :)

Remember that the regular liquids are 24mg and the HV are 12mg.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
You asked for it...CHEAPO STARTER KITS BACK IN STOCK!!!!

KR808D-1 Cheapo Starter Kit 2 Batteries, Universal wall USB Charger with
4 Cartomizers
The Color of Batteries and Stength, Flavor of Cartomizers will be what is available at that time...Marlbro 18-24, Menthol 18 Colors Blue , White, Silver, Black, and Brown

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
I'm very very tempted to try one of these.

ummm...ok..going to order the Ultimate today....just a little confused on what flav. carts. I should get and if GC carts. work on this too??? AND...why would I put GC carts. on the 808....just asking??...and should I get the adaptor for my Xhaler for the carts??? :confused::confused::confused:

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I have a KR8. I like Plain Tobacco, Kent, 555, Marlboro and Green Tea cartos the best. You can use GC cartos on the KR8 batts. I believe that GC has it's own battery, if I'm correct and you have one, then why would you want to put GC cartos on a KR8?

Hopefully needvapor will chime in here as she is the GC Queen! She and I have both used both cartos, she prefers the GC's and I prefer the KR8, so it's a taste thing. Have you tried the GC's? I am assuming that you have not tried any KR8's.

I think you need an adaptor for the Xhaler for cartos, but again-hopefully someone with more experience with the Xhaler will chime in (I don't have one, but have read all the posts).

Hope I have been a little helpful :)

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Ok thanks again alphafemale....I wonder if Drew is still offering all the kewl frebbies with purchasing the KR808D-1 - Ultimate Starter Kit...passthrough and such????

I don't know the answer to that either :(. Sometimes I think it depends on stock levels. I got a cool water tight key ring thingy in my last order.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
My husband has a workshop behind the house. Sometimes he needs Advil from the house, so we are gonna put a quick clip on it and use it to have the dog transport Advil!

aaaahhhh...i have a holster for a 500 count bottle.....everywhere I go.....gawd Im old....don't leave home without it...lol;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread