underage vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathandunigan

Jun 8, 2015
He dripe
Being in my mid fifties and have kids in their thirties that smoke, my wife and I talked about this. When the kids were young and started smoking and we knew their was no stopping them, had they been available we likely would have bought them vaporizers. We could have controlled the juice and nicotine and kept cutting it back slowly on them. Could have saved them all them nasty chemicals in smokes. Were not available of coarse back then so they just hid the smokes on us and we knew they were smoking just not bring them home. That's my opinion. No I would have never let someone else's kid vape mine, especially when they were on zero nicotine. CHEERS!
He dripped his own juice

Reactions: tvapernow

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
In Minnesota you have to be 18 to purchase and enter a vape shop. Vaping is being restricted to where smoking is allowed. No vaping in parks, public buildings, etc.

It has gone so far that there are even cities where employees/customers can't vape in a vape shop.

So underaged vaping gets 2 thumbs down from me. The last thing the vaping community needs is underaged vapers giving the vaping community more "black eyes".

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I'm not a parent, but I think whether or not someone below the age of majority vapes should be up to the parents.

However, I don't think that kids hanging out in vape shops is a good thing. Or bars, or adult book stores, or head shops.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
I really don't have a problem with it. I was sitting in a shop today hanging out and Vaping and a kid walked in couldn't be older than 16 and he Sat beside me and we started talking and he asked if I wanted to try his mod and I did then I asked if he wanted to try mine then he asked what nic level I had and I said 3 and he asked if I minded if he dripped some of his because he drips 0 and I didn't care but I don't see a problem with it it's better then smoking cigarettes and he only drips 0
I am sorry, but I do not want to see you as a my neighbor.

stacydc83

Aug 28, 2014
Virginia
Personally, I'm not ok with it. Vaping is not "cool" to me, as it is to kids. It was a way for me to quit smoking, not for trends or anything. Yesterday for instance, I was hanging out at my favorite vape shop, and this family came in with a bunch of kids, and the parents were letting the kids, I'd say 14,10, and like 7 vape. The 14 and old year old had their own devices. Sure their nicotine level may be zero, but they may want to feel "grown up" and use juice with nicotine, and oh look, they now have an addiction to nicotine. Vaping is for getting off the extreme addiction, of smoking and the need for nicotine, not to start an addiction.

Jonathandunigan

Jun 8, 2015
Personally, I'm not ok with it. Vaping is not "cool" to me, as it is to kids. It was a way for me to quit smoking, not for trends or anything. Yesterday for instance, I was hanging out at my favorite vape shop, and this family came in with a bunch of kids, and the parents were letting the kids, I'd say 14,10, and like 7 vape. The 14 and old year old had their own devices. Sure their nicotine level may be zero, but they may want to feel "grown up" and use juice with nicotine, and oh look, they now have an addiction to nicotine. Vaping is for getting off the extreme addiction, of smoking and the need for nicotine, not to start an addiction.
That's not good like 7 10 and 14 year old is bad but I don't understand why there's a problem if they were smoking and got off them with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread