:D
ybunydah.jpg

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
I must admit, I'm pretty ticked off here.

My tank is out for delivery and I'm stuck at work. This is a tragedy!!
I was going to tell you that mine arrived on Wednesday. Then I noticed that you've posted a picture, so you must have received your mail. Nice tank! :D

Orange County, CA?? I grew up in Cypress and Los Alamitos.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Charmed. I love that tank and the twin towers tube is just perfect with it. I'd like to bring this color back again. I want one!!
#20 is sold. You are safe charmschool!!

As requested.....my tank came today and I already had the PERFECT bedazzle tube for it!
Thank you Cat!

uniquetank_zpsf31f6cde.jpg

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning. Hope some of you who received tanks will post a pic for us sometime soon.:)

My registration for supplier status will need to be renewed in July. I was thinking I could have another sale in June if there is enough interest in these tanks. Let me know if you would like me to order another batch please. Have a nice day! (for a Monday):glare:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
When will you be getting more tanks. I want to make sure I budget you in. I know I want a RW&B and maybe another. :)

Hi Scubabebe-Ash will be preparing to make a bunch of tanks and other vape supplies for their annual vapefest in August. So I thought I could get him to take care of us with another batch to be ready to sell in early June. That way we can be out of his hair by the end of May so he can have two months to focus on his vapefest. This next sale I will be able to give at least a two week notice.

Hi Sugismimi-are you suggesting I bring back the pink? I love that one, too!!:)

Altered Image

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Hawaiian Islands
Hey Cat sorry I have been a stranger but that thing called life gets in the way sometimes. I just wanted to say congrats on your first sale....sorry I missed it.....and I hope to be part of the ones to come. These are great tanks and I love mine. Again congrats cat and looking forward to seeing more sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread