Upcoming Blitz Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well Heck tell walt to take a week off of sales or do one like the Ry4 sale just one flavor

sig-153231.jpg

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I'm actually hoping to get some work this weekend so I can finalize the items in my cart right now... Because the sale flavors sound absolutely delectable this week, but sadly I only have $4 until I work again. Lol.
Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I feel your pain only I have 6$ and no prospects.. But I have faith that God will provide.

Via spontaneous binary code

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
I know summers not over, but im thinking fall already....lol. Id like to see 2 flavors pop up.....pumpkin nut bread, and pumpkin roll. Be nice to see those flavors come up in august, so it has a month to get juuust right :D

ohhhhh those sound good......maybe add some cream cheese icing to one of them....YUMMMMMMMMMM

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
ohhhhh those sound good......maybe add some cream cheese icing to one of them....YUMMMMMMMMMM

Thats what a pumpkin roll has in it, my aunt makes both of these....home made :D mmmmm!

32372lrg.jpg

This one...pumpkin and walnuts....
pumpkin_nut_bread.jpg

shes got the touch with food...you should taste her fasnachts(donuts) potato dough with a light sugar glaze. they never last past lunch...lol

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Mmmm pumpkin roll. That would be killer! ... no pun intended. Also noticed that orange cream was on this sale. Another one not to get from the b&m.

Chic chip cookie from last round is superb! Reminds me of cookie dough which I love. Peach tea us great is well!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread