Upcoming Blitz Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipperPhil

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
Here are some ideas I posted awhile back. I would really like to see the first two!

Mint Mojito
Mint Julep
Green Tea Ice Cream
Red Bean Ice Cream
Squirt
Oatmeal Stout
Vanilla Stout
Mai Tai

...and a new one...As good as Walt's cinnamon red hot is (best cinnamon flavor I've had), I'd like to see him do a "fire and ice".

mmmmmm oatmeal stout

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Hmmmm....LOL I am getting brave and trying Choco Covered Cherry with Cheesecake.....and Jamocha Shake with Cheesecake

ROFL ok for me Choco Cherry Cheesecake did not work......Jamocha and Cheesecake is good......Fudge Brownie and Jamocha is good and Fudge Brownie and Choco Cherry is good

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Ya wanted suggestions.. here ya go. 8)

Blackberry Pie - blackberry with graham crust, maybe a toss of whipped cream in there? Or vanilla ice cream. Could also do it as blueberry, boysenberry, elderberry, black or red raspberry, not sure about the blue raspberry as I've not tried that one, yet.

Blackberry Brandy - obvious, heh. Also could be boysenberry or elderberry

The Elvis - Peanut Butter & Banana

Make me a Zombie (or maybe call it WWZ) - Guava, Pineapple & a touch of Jamaican Rum

Do the Xmas Twist - Candy Cane & maybe mint, not to sure.

Whisper in a Dragons Ear - Dragon Fruit, Banana & Coconut cause ya gotta be nuts to whisper in a dragoons ear

Green Bean - Kiwi, Melon & PEAR (for those pesky pear lovers) Yah, name rots but couldn't think of a good one

Hooligans - Irish Cream & Chocolate Mint

End of Summer - Watermelon, Honeydew Melon & Cantaloupe Melon

Only in Vegas - Crown Royal, Red Bull & Butterscotch (reminds ya of a Vegas bomb shot)

And my personal vape - Black & Gold - Blackberry & Lemon (named for the Black Knights & the colors of the USA Army) Can ya tell I dig blackberry now?

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois

Blackberry Pie - blackberry with graham crust, maybe a toss of whipped cream in there? Or vanilla ice cream. Could also do it as blueberry, boysenberry, elderberry, black or red raspberry, not sure about the blue raspberry as I've not tried that one, yet.

Make me a Zombie (or maybe call it WWZ) - Guava, Pineapple & a touch of Jamaican Rum

Whisper in a Dragons Ear - Dragon Fruit, Banana & Coconut cause ya gotta be nuts to whisper in a dragoons ear

Green Bean - Kiwi, Melon & PEAR (for those pesky pear lovers) Yah, name rots but couldn't think of a good one

Only in Vegas - Crown Royal, Red Bull & Butterscotch (reminds ya of a Vegas bomb shot)

And my personal vape - Black & Gold - Blackberry & Lemon (named for the Black Knights & the colors of the USA Army) Can ya tell I dig blackberry now?

Hey Waltie Wonka some of these sound REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States

Someone is getting a gift card haha. Nice ideas and names! I will look this over more on Sunday for sure!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Really haven't had much of a summer here and the weather really feels like fall.

My mind is going towards Pumpkin Pie, A good eggnog with the nutmeg and a touch of either brandy or rum, hot buttered rum either as the drink or as a rum cake, after hearing about your dark chocolate.... chocolate covered pretzels and dark choc peppermint patties. A nice custard tart topped with brandied pears, Dutch apple pie with the crumbly oat/cinnamon topping...no need for whipped cream or ice cream because of the custard in the pie itself... but that never stopped me before :D Chocolate/plum tobacco. I could go on but my head is really going towards the fall and winter comfort foods, especially since it was 52F degrees in my house this morning when I woke up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread