Chino California
Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I think I found another one/two. The Smooth and the Groove. Web site says available: (They are beauties....and heavy)

Good Vapor Mod GVM Groove

THey are not linked as an offering on the site. And when you try to buy them it lists out of stock.
My assumption was that it's discontinued. If anyone can confirm knowledge of purchase of this APV in the past 3 months I'll include it. But for now I think it should be in Red Zone.

Last edited:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
It's looking good to me Tomz. But don't forget to update the Red Sky line with a link to the ECF thread.

Sorry about the Groove & Smooth. Oops. I didn't go as far as cart.:blush:

I understand about the NotCigs VVPV --- I only mentioned it as it and similar models were always grouped in with BF's just like a few other misc. categories have been.

Another one that should go in with the "turn your mod into a feeder" category with an honorable mention:
The Aurora.

To me it seems there is some renewed interest in feeders happening and perhaps some of the older as well as some some newer models will appear. As I understand it, a moderator will be happy to update the first post if the OP (Tomz) asks them nicely. :)

So -- feeder fans --- keep scouring the net and lets keep this list updated.

:vapor:

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
It's looking good to me Tomz. But don't forget to update the Red Sky line with a link to the ECF thread.

I understand about the NotCigs VVPV --- I only mentioned it as it and similar models were always grouped in with BF's just like a few other misc. categories have been.

Another one that should go in with the "turn your mod into a feeder" category with an honorable mention:
The Aurora.

To me it seems there is some renewed interest in feeders happening and perhaps some of the older as well as some some newer models will appear. As I understand it, a moderator will be happy to update the first post if the OP (Tomz) asks them nicely. :)

Red Sky has a website so I've changed the category and I also added the ecf link. Top Feeding Box Mods are not bottom feeders and in my arrogant opinion have no place on this thread. Hey let's correct the mistakes of our predecessors!

I agree keep scouring and I'll keep adding!!

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
What about the Billet Box? Juice feed box mod

The Billet Box is a integrated box mod that requires a punched Cartomizer. In my arrogant opinion it doesn't qualify as a bottom feeder.

If I can't squonk it, then it aint a bottom feeder.

I appreciate the suggestion.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Aurora is added.
Very reasonably priced too. Shame it's a ego head and designed for the stick atomizers.

The Aurora.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
GreatZTom! Fine work here.

Can you still edit your original post? You might want to add a statement for folks to always refer to the last posts for updated info.

At the point when you can no longer edit it, simply copy and paste your OP with any changes that people might offer.

(Good to see ya!)

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
GreatZTom! Fine work here.

Can you still edit your original post? You might want to add a statement for folks to always refer to the last posts for updated info.

At the point when you can no longer edit it, simply copy and paste your OP with any changes that people might offer.

(Good to see ya!)
Hi KatDarling

Changes Made. Good suggestion, I already had said this but it wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
and it's available here: Puzzle Box #672 " geometric " – DOT-MOD

and here: Italy Mods by Lukkos Team - Cloud 9 Vaping[/QUOTE

Edit Made, they are really neat looking interestingly enough. If you buy from italy it's 186 Euros and from England 186 Pounds, $50.00 more expensive to buy from England. So around $250.00 Verse $300.00
Then add 38 Euros $50.00 for shipping [Italy Site] and we are looking at around $300.00 in the door.
for a mechanical.
They are beautiful but Pricy. Sigh...

Control TomzGreat Control, This thread could bankrupt me with some of the beauties I've discovered. Check out the French mods.! http://www.picolibri.fr/ You can pick up a beautiful mechanical at under $200.00 [Delivered to the Door] my salivary glands are in overdrive!

Last edited:

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Keep the updates coming. List will continue to be kept up to date.

Updated Bottom Feeding List of Vendors-ED III

Companies With Websites

Aero BF - 11/08/13 In Business Known for the Aero BF- European Company Sold By
Boge - Revolution V2.1 11/08/2013 Still Available on Internet
Bogger Box Mods - Mini 11/08/2013 Not ECF Member. many are saying slow service
Gepetto Mods - 11/08/13 Available on Website in Poland
Italy Mods by Lukkas team -11/09/2013 Manufactured in Italy Sold By Here Here Known for Puzzle Box Mod
Kazulinhomods – 11/08/2013 Located Portugal-Ship to U.S Reasonable-Still Selling Known for Du Bocage Bacchus Minotaur
MonkeyBoxx - Standard 11/08/13 Impossible to buy at store, won't' allow to add to cart-Suspect not in Business
Picolibri - 11/08/2013 Doing Business Located in France
Red Sky Mods -Very difficult to get need to keep track of his ECF Forum Page
REO - 11/08/2013 Doing Business. Full line of Aluminum Mods, Sporadically produces Wood Mods
Sweetvapes - Sweet Vape Variable Voltage - 11/08/2013 Doing Business - Known for The Grip
Vapage - 11/08/2013 Doing Business Known for the Vmod and the Vmod XL
Yasu 75 – Vinci Completo -Manufactured in Italy

Selling Bottom Feeders but No Website
No Website sell through Forum

Phidias by Fono Click Here for Link
Turn Your top feeder into a Bottom Feeder
Skynet Standard- Provari Add on, turns your Provari into a Bottom Feeder- Honorable Mention
Super-T Vapemate Juice Feeder- 11/08/2013 Add on Honorable Mention
Surge Tank – (Top Feeder Adapter) 11/08/2013 Add on - Honorable Mention

Vision Aurora BFT - Top Feeder Adaptor - 11/10/2013 Sold By Here Here Hereand in the UK Here

Other
Reo Wood Mods - They will be manufactured sporadically

Not Selling Anymore
Good Vapor Mods - Groove 11/08/2013 Out Of Stock
Ignis Mods – Custom Wooden VW Feeders -11/08/202013 No Website- Last ECF Post 1 year Ago
Krimson Kustoms - Bottom Feeder 3.7 11/08/2013 Business Closed
Krimson Kustoms - Evercool 14500 & 18650 11/08/2013 Business Closed
Maximum Vapors - Luicy Juicy 3.7v, 5.0v and Woodie V1.5
Maximum Vapors - The Max Box-11/08/2013 No Bottom Feeders on Site
Maximum Vapors - 5v Dual Luicy Juicy 11/08/2013 No Bottom Feeders on site
Missy's Wetbox- 11/08/2013 No longer found anywhere
Notcigs - VVPV (Sort of a BF)-Not a Bottom Feeder
Old Goat Mod-11/08/2013 Appears to be out of Business
Pocket Mods- 11/08/2013 Couldn't Find
Smartvapes - Smartbox -11/08/2013 Not found on the site and not a bottom feeder
Smartvapes - Smartbox XL 11/08/2013 Not found on the site and not a bottom feeder
Wildman Wood Mods - Bottom Feeder - 11/08/2013 Last Post on forum closed a year ago//No Website

Last edited:

shawnski

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Hey I have to say this is a awesome thread.
Just to update I have broke out my goat box smartbox, smartbox xl, luicy juicy and some bridgeless 306s and am going nuts again. Just remembering how much I loved these little mothers, they are busted up and barely worki g but I like to just look at them from time to time just to remember where it all began.

Just to let you know I am in the process of finding out about the smartbox and see if theh may be availables and will keep you all updated.
I actually made a few a couple of years ago out of the green red and clear aa boxes and worked out greT but ended up breaki g them.
But if anyone is interested in building a bottom feeder of their own mh good buddy marcus at bogger box mods sells the 510 bottom feeder connecter withe thepos and neg wires already solderd and ready to install for only a few bucks wich makes building one a hell of alot easier.
Its amazing how much happiness theze little 14500 boxs have given us and if anyone here can help me locate a smartbox in red green or clear please pm me. And I will keep all posted. Thanks.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
great thread. I can see why the billetbox shouldn't be included, it's just a square tank. it's not the form factor that determines what we're calling bottom feeders here, it's the manual feeding. that's the one thing they all have in common and no other mod has, the ability to manually feed your wick at will, any time you want, and if you don't feed your wick nothing will automatically feed it. simple manual feed

so far all I've seen available have all been done by squeezing a soft plastic bottle to squirt fluid up to the atty, but if something was built with a manually actuated pump, accomplishing the same thing and manually feeding the atty, then I would think that would be included in this bottom feeder list. anything that auto feeds is not eligible even though it may technically be a bottom feeding design, I think I'd suggest to clarify the title as "Manual Bottom Feeders" as a clear distinction of what is and isn't included, just a thought.

so far I really like bottom feeding, it's a great almost foolproof way to get the vape quality of dripping, without actually having to drip.

the vape quality of dripping is second to none simply because it's the best way to insure full saturation of your wick without excess pooling or flooding.

everything else out there that is not a manual bottom feeder, every tank and every other device that can hold more juice than a dripper is designed to allow the stored excess juice to automatically find it's way to the wick. that's the big difference, automatic vs manual feed. of curse there's the last option which is genesis types, I consider those to mostly be semi automatic I guess, yeah you can do the genny tilt to manually feed it but it's also working on automatically wicking from the tank too, so they're semi automatic

now lets face it, in almost all things, automatic is better than manual. even in vaping, if you could just fill a device up with fluid and every time you pressed the button you were met with a perfect vape right up until it ran out of fluid than why would you ever want to have to manually feed your juice? the reason is that automatic doesn't really give top performance when it comes to vape quality, especially at higher power levels. automatic is cool at low power and can be reliable but as the power levels go up the performance of an automatic feeding system can rarely match manually feeding. the only times manual anything is preferred over automatic is when manual can out perform the best automatics, and this is pretty much the case for many with vaping, manual feeding can and usually does just give better performance at higher power levels. now the trick is to find a good bottom feeding setup that can provide reliable high power delivery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread