updated Indulgence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I put mine in my bag, (front pocket), and it activated the switch for long enough that I started to smell something... then I noticed a bucketload of smoke coming from my bag.

The carty was basically on fire, (the thing was too hot to even touch). Took five minutes to clear the smoke out of the room.

So yeah, it does get triggered accidentally, but compared to others, it takes some "skill" to do it.

(needless to say, the indulgence escaped unharmed)

yes, I think most - if not all -

PV's can be triggered under some circumstances,

those with locking buttons are of course less likely as you can lock them- so long as you remember to do it.

but Indulgence is not easily triggered,
and it does take a bit of doing to set it off accidentally,

but it can happen of course, and care must be taken.
:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
im suprised no one has made a resessed shell for the button, fling it up and lock into place when using it and fling it over the button and lock it into place.

yes, BK,

this has been thrown onto the engineers table, along with the rotating collar with a hole so it can be rotated to reveal the button, and rotated to hide it.

so we will see if any of it happens huh??????

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side

yes, BK,

this has been thrown onto the engineers table, along with the rotating collar with a hole so it can be rotated to reveal the button, and rotated to hide it.

so we will see if any of it happens huh??????

In my acceptance speech I forgot to thank the engineers who created the physical beauty out the addled minds of users. We set a high bar of different attys, different voltages, ease of use, different finishes (have T, S in customs, G flying), durability (yes I dropped mine - not on purpose), button (best feel I've tried), weight, no wait, wait, wait I have to thank the models, the girls, the people who pack the orders, all the customs officials who really are just doing what they are paid to do. Ok ok ok I'm going.
Billowy Indulgent clouds of 801 6V 8mg chocolate cream...

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
In my acceptance speech I forgot to thank the engineers who created the physical beauty out the addled minds of users. We set a high bar of different attys, different voltages, ease of use, different finishes (have T, S in customs, G flying), durability (yes I dropped mine - not on purpose), button (best feel I've tried), weight, no wait, wait, wait I have to thank the models, the girls, the people who pack the orders, all the customs officials who really are just doing what they are paid to do. Ok ok ok I'm going.
Billowy Indulgent clouds of 801 6V 8mg chocolate cream...

Floating on the billowy clouds of vapor, dreaming ------

mmmmm a 2or 3 mls cartridge would be nice,

almost a day without refilling, --------

mmmmmmmmm -- zzzzzzzzzzzz, snoreeeeezzzzzzz - :)

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Do I dare dream, a real automatic juice dispenser. A hint - is it in the future, on the drawing board or just a tantalizing concept. Oh right, first the new website, then the obsession. Do you want my check now for one of everything? Regarding my Ming Dynasty porcelain extended cup I would prefer the inlay in gold. The silver inlay is nice but not formal or traditional enough.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
...this has been thrown onto the engineers table, along with the rotating collar with a hole so it can be rotated to reveal the button, and rotated to hide it.

I've seen one or two mods with pushbuttons that have a non-moving ring around the button to where only a direct push could activate it but the idea of completely blocking the switch would perform more reliably. A rotating collar seems like a good idea and it would prevent dirt from getting into the switch when not in use also.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Do I dare dream, a real automatic juice dispenser. A hint - is it in the future, on the drawing board or just a tantalizing concept. Oh right, first the new website, then the obsession. Do you want my check now for one of everything? Regarding my Ming Dynasty porcelain extended cup I would prefer the inlay in gold. The silver inlay is nice but not formal or traditional enough.

I've seen one or two mods with pushbuttons that have a non-moving ring around the button to where only a direct push could activate it but the idea of completely blocking the switch would perform more reliably. A rotating collar seems like a good idea and it would prevent dirt from getting into the switch when not in use also.

on the drawing board,

on the engineers desk,

crumpled up and thrown to floor in disgust,

re drawn, and protoyped,

tested again,

all this is happening ---------:)

Please make out your checks and money orders to ---

Di -- thanks...... PS - no refunds...........

whoopie, Aruba here I come ------

I seem to remember this beautiful and enchanting secluded rock pool, bathed with a shaft of warm, soft, sunlight

mmmmmmmm, so romantic, --
now where did I hear of this ?????

aaaaah, those elusive sweet memories..... :wub::hubba:

come back again, return to touch my heart once more.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
these are the ones that are auditioning for the Obsession shoot, :pervy: :pervy: :pervy:

Mud is having a ball with this job !!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

he cant seem to make up his mind tho,---

strange he has been auditioning for 3 months now --

I don't understand why it is taking him so long ---????:shock:

Obsession-girls.jpg

I Just read this whole thread. What do you guys think is going to be said 5 billion years from now when archaeologists find this thread? It is hilarious and is going to keep them busy for years. :rolleyes:

Now I know why we have been waiting for the Obsession so long. :D Mud and the models. Mud leave the woman and get going on the Obsession.

On second thought Mud. Pass more pictures of the models while you get going on the Obsession. :pervy::pervy:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Thanks man, but it's all French to me!

Is it just an AFS from a GG? and does it work well?

I might just have to try to learn a new language to get me one of them.

Guys,

What happened to the French and the discussion around the eliquid tank? :confused: Where can we see and learn more about this thing, and maybe get hold of one. I could not even find anything around it on the mighty YouTube. :confused:

Di might whip me for talking about something that is not an EM product, but I need to know more about this thing, AND it does fit on an Indulgence. 8-o

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Guys,

What happened to the French and the discussion around the eliquid tank? :confused: Where can we see and learn more about this thing, and maybe get hold of one. I could not even find anything around it on the mighty YouTube. :confused:

Di might whip me for talking about something that is not an EM product, but I need to know more about this thing, AND it does fit on an Indulgence. 8-o

if -

and --

or --

when --

it happens

it will not be a copy of anything

info123

Moved On
Jan 29, 2010
K
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: harassment

Brazilleon

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Nothing but praise for this company, service and the quality and build of this product. I got my fully working unit in January. It still performs as well as the day I received it. So Info123, I find your post really odd? Not only do I find it difficult to understand? But the only message I get from it is that you are just purposefully going out of your way to try and prevent business going their way?.
I have been nothing but totally satified with the service, price and quality of products from eastmall.
The indulgence to me is some sweet low maintence, maximum output awesome vaping experience.
Nearing my first year birthday of quitting smoking, I look back at how it all started and where I am at now. Spent a fortune going through the personal journey of vaping buying an array of stuff to make vaping as troublefree and consistant as possible. Then it was the time spent learning how, gathering materials and tools to make my own mod. Successfully building a few nicostick mods and enjoying the nice capacity of 14500 batteries and having no dependancy on 510 batteries that kept running out. The mod, batteries and reliability made all my vaccationing as troublefree as when I was a smoker. No USB and constant charging concerns..
Then eastmall created the indulgence. It's simplicity is what is great. A nicely machined battery case holding a battery that lasts all day, a mechanical switch that allows power to the your preferred atty type.
It doesn't have a glowy light, don't care about that anymore the batteries last all day! Don't want flashy warnings etc, just want my vapor all day.
It doesn't look like a cig, I certainly don't care about that anymore.
I cycle three batteries. One is in the pv and two spares in the jeans little pocket. Never do I switch the batts more than once and I vape all the time day and night. Then I just charge one I used over night. Such a low maintanence vaping experience.
Now when I recomend vaping to smokers I just point them to the indulgence and recomend some juice sights. Saving them the time and money of switching from smoking to vaping and exploring the new brave world of pcc's, passthroughs, soldiering and modding.
.. ..
It's just evolution..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread